Poll: mod vs rocker?
Poll Options
View poll results: mod vs rocker?
Mod
13 20%
Rocker
51 80%
Voters: 64.
not your pc, all powerful mods, but the iconic mod movement. anyone else interested in it?? you know, fred perry polos, levis jeans and lambrettas. if you were around when there was mods vs rockers, which would you have been??
Beatniky bohemian! Mods too much with the fashion and whatnot.

The Who, Kinks, Small Faces etc rock though. "Green Onions" too is so cool.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by darthbuttchin
Rocker.
My dad used to push the mods scooters over lol.

rebel
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
I would have been a rocker.

The Who ftw!

It's kind of ironic that the who started off as mods. Oh well...

Rocker all the way. Mods just seem to be a mix of scallies and those annoying pretentious indy kids (not all indy kids just the kind of trendy, scene following ones)
I don't think many people here are gonna know about these things, so just vote rocker, naturally.

Since it they were subcultures in the UK in the what 60s, I don't think many people will have a depth of knowledge on 'em.
the jam and the who all pioneered mod culture!! anyone seen quadrophenia (sp?)?
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
I would have been a rocker.

The Who ftw!

You do know the Who were mods, don't you?

And I don't know, they're my 2 favourite ever gang type things, shame they had to be fighting each other.

Quadrophenia FTW
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
You do know the Who were mods, don't you?

They said they weren't, but that they appealed to mods and were considered by others to be mods...

Sounds kinda like lots of modern emo bands to me
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by Hobolad
They said they weren't, but that they appealed to mods and were considered by others to be mods...

Sounds kinda like lots of modern emo bands to me

pete townsend is a self admitted mod! the who wrote the soundtrack to quadraphinia - the ultimate mod movie!
I like some of the Mod stuff but I have to say I like the Rocker music more, so I guess I would have gone with that one.

Someone was talking recently about how youths in the UK are supposedly beating each other up all the time, and said "unlike a few years back, when we had the mods and rockers living side by side in complete harmony." Haha.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
The Mod thing is more appealing. The whole "Rocker" image is so played out. I just want nothing to do with it.
My dad said he used to be a 'Hairy' which is like neither Mod or Rocker. Just kinda halfway inbetween.

I just said he was just being plain old difficult.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I'd probably have been a rocker but who knows I wasn't around back then.
I'd be a rocker, who dressed like a mod. Oh yeah, fashionable rocker for the win.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by fender_696
the jam and the who all pioneered mod culture!! anyone seen quadrophenia (sp?)?

The Jam pioneered mod culture?

Anyway. Easily mod.

pete townsend is a self admitted mod! the who wrote the soundtrack to quadraphinia - the ultimate mod movie!

The film was based on the concept album of the same name actually. The soundtrack was select clips from different songs of the album.