Heres the thing, i bought this amp (Randall RG75G3) about a month ago alls well for a little while then i start to notice this odd sound, like a low humming that rings through the floor boards. it only happens when i turn up the volume or bass or play a palm muted note.
its gettin to be a fu**in pain in the arse and i dunno how i can fix it. i use a squier strat at the moment and i hope to hell its the guitars fault.
And so id like to know is there anyway i can fix it that anyone can suggest, and if anyone else has come across a similar problem.

much obliged to anyone who can help, cheers.
its proberly feedback on the guitar the amp make low buzzing noises then the strings vibrate making it louder and louder i dunno a fix but that proberly whats happend
I also have an annoying sound.Every once in a while a da-da-dada-da noise that sounds like a high pitched fart comes through my speaker,just out of the blue.Any suggestions?
its most likely the bass or gain level you have set up. its just like if youre playing bass thru a bass amp, low notes vibrate the walls and produce a kind of ringing.
Quote by athlete1
I also have an annoying sound.Every once in a while a da-da-dada-da noise that sounds like a high pitched fart comes through my speaker,just out of the blue.Any suggestions?

that weird sound is your mobile phone interfering with your amp
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX