I have the SLVR and i love it, though you might wanna check out the new Nokia they have. The only thing i don't like about the SLVR is that the camera has no flash and doesn't have such a good resolution.

heh..i have cricket too, best company ever cuz of all the unlimited stuff.

where do you live? i'm asking cuz cricket isn't available everywhere.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I'd take the 6275i over the SLVR. VGA cameras svck.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
any samsung brand is better than a motorola. trust me, after a year of use, the motorola phones turn out to be a piece of sH!t.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by GuitarHero0715
Edit: also, which one of these has the best camera?

I'm gonna go ahead and guess: they're all equally crappy
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Not a big fan of the SLVR,or motorola in general,i just got rid of a V220,because it was crap.I'd go for a Sony Ericsson walkman over everything.Removable memory,great camera,load if you want music playing...I have the K750i and love it.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by thycrusader
any samsung brand is better than a motorola. trust me, after a year of use, the motorola phones turn out to be a piece of sH!t.

My band's bassist has the Siren and i personally hate it. The cam's good and all but it can't download or take video and is really noisy when it vibrates. I also hate the button layout on it to be honest.

Quote by bpp1991
i love my iphone

iphone? i've heard it's crap for the price...the screen's very dull as far as i've heard.

that's just what i've heard though.

oh, and the slvr and nokia have removable memory (microSD) but it's sold seperately. I'd go for the Nokia cuz of the stuff it has but the SLVR looks way better. Don't get a RAZR cuz all the t-mobile guys have it lmao!!! KRZR looks good but it's up to you if you really wanna pay that much.

Oh, and when you do buy it, get the warranty. They'll charge you like 80 dollars for replacing the phone if something happens to it (which is better than paying 200+) and you can only get it at the time of activation. You can cancel it later on if you want to but u can't get the warranty once your phone's been activated. It's only 5 dollars per month.

don't buy a motorola. unless it's one of those old school bulky flip ones or a SLVR. my SLVR took one hell of a beating and it took decent pictures and did fine, and slipped into my pocket real nice. as far as razrs and kazrs and stuff go, don't get em. Oh and if you do happen go get a SLVR make sure you get an L7 not an L6. happy phone shopping
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..