it must be possible by now. Being able to have a jam session with people all over the internet with your guitar plus a mic. Anyone ever succesfully did this?

I could really use this expecially if it has webcam so I can get like tutored by a friend of mines and what not.

Anywhere you can do it? Skype?
Internet secks WTF!!!

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

No, you can only have sex over the interent....
Thats what skype is used for!!

So as not to come off as a douche...

I did jam with a friend of mine in NZ over skype a few time.. I works sorta... but not very well...!
None of my friends play guitar. They don't play any instruments at all as a matter of fact. They're almost all DJ's. >_>
Ninjam works fairly well - we even had a pretty big thread on it a while back and set up all kinds of jams.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
From my experience, it doesn't work as there's slight delay between both users. So what may be in time for you is out of time for them and vice versa.

Althought what I have found to be fun, is when you take turns at playing riffs or licks. It's like on Tony Hawks where you do a trick the other person has to beat.
Quote by metaldier
From my experience, it doesn't work as there's slight delay between both users. So what may be in time for you is out of time for them and vice versa.

Althought what I have found to be fun, is when you take turns at playing riffs or licks. It's like on Tony Hawks where you do a trick the other person has to beat.

Online guitar duels ftw! Where do I sign up <.<?!
Ninjam i guess... never really used it that much though...
......... because here at mcdonald's our special ingredient is our people...
I use a my webcam and mic to have them with a mate...only trouble is my mic is **** so the sound quality from my end is pretty poor.

Need a new one ideally but yes, they are good fun though nothing compares to the real thing.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
i used to play along with a mate in finland, we would cover iron maiden songs, there is a little delay but eventually you just work it out i guess.
Me and a buddy in England e-jam all the time. We even played the intro to Fade to Black marginally successfully one time.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
ninjam is great, no delays as long as you have a half decent sound card and you know how to set-up your audio properties, havnt been on in a while i might go for a jam!
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1