Alrighty, i was wondering what are some cool Effects pedals that would really add new stuff to my playing? i dont meen like a OD or Dist. Pedal i meen like phasers and stuff. i was thinking about getting a Line 6 Pod Plus, but if i decide to get just individual pedals, is there a case/box thing to just out em in so i dont need about 8 extra cables to connect em all?
wot kinda music u into?

Flangers are pretty useful and delay pedals go down very nicely, lots of fun aswell!
First tell us your budget, musical influences, and whether or not you'll be gigging. Then, we can give you some suggestions.
Alrighty. i play mostly Classic Rock and Early metal(AC/DC, Van Halen, Black Sbbath, Led Zeppelin) but i also am starting to play DragonForce and some instrumental stuff like Steve Vai and Joe Satriani. and im not gigging at the moment, but maby in a year or two. and im gonna soon be playing througha JCM800 if that helps.
EVH phaser,any good delay pedal,Digitech whammy,Bad Horsie wah wah,and maybe a blues driver,because that sounds cool with phaser.
Well, if you're going to be playing through a JCM800 soon, then I'm guessing you have some money. You might want to take a look at MXR pedals for Classic Rock and Early Metal, but for the newer stuff like Dragonforce, I know Herman Li(Dragonforce)uses the Digitech Whammy and the Ibanez Weeping Demon. As far as Steve Vai goes, try the Morley Bad Horsie. As mentioned above, the EVH Phaser would be good, and Boss has some decent effects pedals. And about the pedal case, you could probably find a decent pedal board for pretty cheap. About the cables, I'm not too sure.
Last edited by xXWylde_ManXx at Sep 16, 2007,
Alrighty. yeah i only have about 300 dollars, maby 350 canadian to spend on effects as of Now, im inheriting money and using that to buy the Amp so thats not till march. but one question, what Exactly does a phaser do? i know it kinda flanges your sound with the flange(i know that makes very little sense) but can anyone give me a more precise explanation? thanks to ppl who posted so far by the way
Well, I'm not too sure about the technical side of it, but listen to some EVH to hear what it sounds like.
cant go wrong with the tc electronics nova delay
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.