Does It cost money to use my music, or my videos on verizon? Those are the only things I accessed for the last month, and I was still charged $150+ for airtime to the data center.

I f*cking hate verizon...
verizon is raping me as well...i dont think it costs money to use your own music that you put on your self.

but they also said i used 601 txt messages last month...which is a crock of ****. it is such bull**** that they charge your for incoming txt messages.
^ well it sure seems like it is. =\
The music doesn't take up memory on my card like it should. So I'm wondering if they are storing it, then sending it from their center. If so, is there a way to stop it?
verizon sucks.

we upgraded my phone because the screen cracked. apparently that added an extra year to the contract. we were considering getting a new provider in december, because thats when our original contract was supposed to run out. my dad talked to the people at verizon, and they said it would cost $200 to buy out the rest of the contract.

the thing is, they never told us that upgrading the phone added another year. the lady he talked to was like, "oh im sure our associate explained that to you. they're trained to do that." fuck that.
Quote by Quantonyne
verizon is raping me as well...i dont think it costs money to use your own music that you put on your self.

but they also said i used 601 txt messages last month...which is a crock of ****. it is such bull**** that they charge your for incoming txt messages.
they say i logged something like 1100 texts last month...i only used like 300 tops...****ing assholes
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Quantonyne

Turn off text?

Wurkz 4 me!