how do i stop the annoying buzzing sound on my guitar, every time i play an open string it seems to buzz, can anyone please help me

cheers
your strings are probably too lose, or you need to raise the action.

good luck
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
is it electrical or mechanical noise?

is the string rubbing a fret? or
does the noise come thru the amp?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
its kinda strange, when i get my strings in tune i can still hear a buzzing sound, i like my guitars to have a low action, i raised it up enough and i still hear it
It sounds like you may need a truss rod adjustment, but wait and see what Jenny thinks.
uum you guys, did you ask what kind of guitar he has? cheaper pickups aren't insulated well and they use your body to ground the guitar. Does the sound stop when you touch the strings? Then dont' worry about it, its your pickups, and when you get a more expensive guitar with better pickups, or just get better pickups, there shouldn't be a problem.
1966 rickenbacker fireglo 335
78' twin reverb (loud awesome tone)

practice makes practice... never perfect
Quote by uldhppi
It sounds like you may need a truss rod adjustment, but wait and see what Jenny thinks.

i think he's saying it's fret buzz. but it's really hard to tell. if it's fretbuzz.
strings rubbing the frets no matter how high u're putting the action.

then he's going to have to measure the neck angle.

buzzing in the nut, or electrical buzz is completely different, like said.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011