Do any of you guys know if it's possible to put videos from youtube onto an Ipod video, if so then how??

Thanks

-Greg
vixy.net
Type in the URL there
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
if you can convert the video to a MPEG, then import into itunes, you might just be able to, but i wouldnt know
Quote by GrEgUms1991
ahh ok, cheers guys.

What OS do you have?
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
use zamzar its quite easy google it i just found out about it yesterday
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
what a bunch of noobs. of course you can download youtube videos. you need the firefox add-on.
theres been at ;east 3 of these threads today :/
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
theres been at ;east 3 of these threads today :/

Ok thanks for that.
download the video downloader addon on firefox lol then convert that into whatever ipod takes
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive