Here's a song i've been working on for a day or so, i like the riffs, not exactly sure what i'd say the genre was, and i'm not really sure where to go from where i left off, but some crit would be nice

-update-
A little help on where to go next would be greatly appreiciated O_o
Attachments:
Untitled.zip
Last edited by p!r4Te at Sep 17, 2007,
I like it so far
Simon

You look just your mother...

You look just like your father...

Forgive him our father...

Your Son is smiling...
i would like to thank ultimate guitar forums for their loving support and encouragement. o_o"
I really like this. It has a very melodeath-ish sound. The riffs were good, though a little variation wouldn't hurt at this point. Measures 19 - 23 are great. The only issue with this I have so far is measure 26. The C# (4th fret on the A string) sounds bad. Other than that, good peice. 8/10

Crit mine if you have the chance (it's Powertab as well :-D ) https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=671025
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I really like this. It has a very melodeath-ish sound. The riffs were good, though a little variation wouldn't hurt at this point. Measures 19 - 23 are great. The only issue with this I have so far is measure 26. The C# (4th fret on the A string) sounds bad. Other than that, good peice. 8/10

Crit mine if you have the chance (it's Powertab as well :-D ) https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=671025

There is nothing wrong with bar 26, that C# gives it a dark sound.
Well, it's all a matter of opinion. You may think it gives it a dark sound, but I think it sounds bad.
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
i love you too...lol

i couldn't really find a powercord that matched there, this one sounded best O_o.
if you figure something out, lemme know
Not much to be said except that

I reeaally like it
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
it's really good but it sounds like a lot of songs i've heard before, where did you get the idea from? just sounds familiar. good though
honestly, when i look back at it, the begining sounds like december flower by In Flames, and the rest sounds a bit like The Poison by Bullet For My Valentine >.> now i don't feel as good about it