So, not much talk about the new Stars album that comes out on the 25th? Or maybe I'm just blind to it all?

Anyway, I'm really excited for it. I just heard 'My Favourite Book' from the album, and ah it was so great.

I think you can hear it all on their Myspace? But I'm trying to avoid that because I don't want to spoil the suspense really.
i might end up getting it, but the songs that i have heard from it weren't all that amazing
well, i have only heard "the night starts here" and "division" (which is a b side that is exclusive to the new arts and crafts sampler)

granted i listened to them on the drive back from seeing feist, kevin drew, and grizzly bear...
Quote by uhh_me?
granted i listened to them on the drive back from seeing feist, kevin drew, and grizzly bear...

Agh, I bet that was quite a show.
My friend downloaded it and she sent it to me.

The first time I have ever had a CD before it's official release, and I must say that it is quite a decent cd. It sounds how I expected it would sound, which I consider a good thing in this case.
It's pretty good. I'm a big Stars fan and like a lot of songs on it but it doesn't quite have the consistency of SYOF or the standouts that Heart has. Take me to the Riot is still amazing.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

The new album is great, IMHO it is as good as Heart (well.. really close). Personal, Window Bird and B. in Tokyo (lol) are awesome. Amy does a fantastic job.
...buy this car to drive to work... drive to work to pay for this car...

We've got eyes that leave us in places we don't see...

...!
i still haven't gotten it, then again i haven't been buying things i have planned on buying for a while.

is it honestly worth picking up? compared to set yourself on fire how is it?
Thats a tough question, to be honest I don't know if I can pick one over the other right now. I would deffiently say Bedroom is worth a pick up, but I don't know if its better than SYOF persay.

Yeah actually, its not as good as SYOF. But I really like it anyway.
It's good, but it can't stand up to Set Yourself On Fire.

Fück abbreviation.

But anyhoo, it does have a couple real good tracks, "Genova Heights" is rockin' me.
i am member no. 3 of the 'coheed and cambria fan club' interested? pm CoheedANDnofx6.

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it"
-Mitch Hedberg
ok, i'll take your word on it being good.

i would buy it today if i didn't just buy the science of sleep.