The two best rally drivers in the world are now dead (the other being Richard Burns who died 2 years ago). I'm absolutely gutted. And his 5 year old son aswell. A blow to the rally world. And motorsports in general.
It is such a shame, I feel for his wife. Losing her husband and her child.

PSN ID: ArranP
That sucks lots...I used to have a huge poster of him with his Suberu...RIP man.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Isn't there a new game out on Monday?

That isn't the point, but it's how alot of people will know him.
Quote by apmaman
It is such a shame, I feel for his wife. Losing her husband and her child.

And his daughter wasn't on the helicopter so she's lost her father and brother
this is like the 4th thread.....rip nevertheless
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Jackolas
Isn't there a new game out on Monday?

That isn't the point, but it's how alot of people will know him.

Yeah Colin McRae Rally Dirt
Quote by Metaphysics
when did that happen. he was doing the x-games like 2 weeks ago.

Helicopter crash yesterday. His 5 year old son and his 6 year old friend were there too. And another man. They all died.
Quote by MaxLees666
And his daughter wasn't on the helicopter so she's lost her father and brother

He had a daughter too? Aww man, thats really terrible.

PSN ID: ArranP
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/6997784.stm

damn now his ex-team boss is involved in another helicopter crash, but he and his wife survived luckily. This weekend seems to be pretty cursed for aviation. First an old hurricane aircraft crashes at an airshow killing its pilot, then McRae, his son and two others die in a heli crash, then a plane crashes in Thailand killing a lot of people and now this too. Just a lot of coincidences at the same time. R.I.P to all those whove died in aviation disasters.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Yeah, I heard about this - it's horrible that they said the wreckage was so extreme that they couldnt tell how many people actually were dead.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
The world has lost a great man.

R.I.P. Colin
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Aye, I heard about this this morning when I was told that he had died. I was going out racing today too

Very sad indeed. He was always my favourite rally driver when I was younger, and he was closely followed by Richard Burns.

RIP Colin, RIP.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Such a bummer, rest in peace.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
yeah it s.ucks. Lost my mind when I saw the newspaper today... How often does a rally driver die in a copter?? Life s.ucks sometimes.. R.I.P
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Me: Honestly, why haven't we had sex yet?

Her: IDK, we are doing tomorrow after cinema, aren't we?

Me: Err...are we?

Her. Damn right we are.

Thanks UG.
Quote by Incardito
Eating another man without BBQ sauce is pretty badass
Quote by MaxLees666
There is no "right thread" so stfu

If there alredy is a older thread about the exact same thing (the death of colin), why the hell would you make a new one? And why the hell would you tell me to shut the f*ck up?
¯|(°_o)/¯
Quote by Zox
If there alredy is a older thread about the exact same thing (the death of colin), why the hell would you make a new one? And why the hell would you tell me to shut the f*ck up?

Because a) I didn't know there was already a thread and b) Because I want to. Eat me.