$120 OBO.

24 frets
whammy bar included
3 way tone switch

two knicks BOTH from the COMPANY. i sent it in so they could fix the input wires that Guitar Center broke. wires are now in perfect condition.

it really is a nice guitar, i'm simply upgrading. great for metal and heavy work.

message me for photos or a sound clip.

make no mistake - it IS an Ibanez. the camera phone is just really weird. the head on it is black, i guess the light just reflected off when i took the picture.

UPS shipping (buyer pays). Paypal payment. from St. Louis Missouri
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Last edited by DiveRightIn63 at Sep 24, 2007,
I'll send it over through UPS, probably. Payment via PayPal.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
*bump*
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

c'mon guys, any takers?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

lol no, that's my old guitar. the upgrade is going to be to a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser. i need to build the funds to buy it.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

120 eh? I'll keep this in mind
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

awesome, just let me know i have another person interested as well, so first come first serve!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

still for sale!

yes, i'm persistent. :P
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

just be careful about you bumps.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
just be careful about you bumps.

one post every 24 hours if i'm not mistaken?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

yep but its 24 consecutive hours and 3 every week.. you didn't violate anything i was just warning you man... cause you said you were persistent. don't want a mod to close your thread.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
around St. Louis, MO, USA.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

STILL for sale.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

I'll be leaving this up for five more days until I put it on eBay.

only $120, guys. its a nice guitar!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

according to the UPS calculator, around $26.71 USD. my ZIP is 62281 if you'd like to calculate it yourself.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

NEED to sell this ASAP. willing to negotiate, no trades though!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...