Does anyone know what kind of Distortion
Jack White uses to get that Fuzz Noise he
uses in most of his songs?

For Example...

Let's Build a Home
Fell In Love With A Girl
Death Letter
Blue Orchid

wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Big Muff Pi, I think.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
He uses a Big Muff pedal I'm pretty sure. Blue Orchid is a little different because he also uses a Digitech Whammy IV set to the Octave Down/Up harmonizer to get the bass sound.
He uses a Big Muff, with an MXR Micro amp for a boost and a Whammy for all the weird stuff.

As least that's his normal setup as I understand it.

You could check out Broken Bricks (http://brokenbricks.com), I think they have some lists of gear etc.
Big Muff. He uses the American. What amp have you got?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
I have a GFX-15 Crate amp. I think it's like 30 watts.

wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
the big muff is the next thing iam getting for guitar, pure gilmour man.
Quote by DunnySun
I have a GFX-15 Crate amp. I think it's like 30 watts.

usually the number following the model name is the wattage, so it's most likely 15 watts.