Hey, I'm just about to order this guitar (turns out to be what I'm looking for, and I DO have enough cash!)

However! I haven't played it, They don't stock it over here, would have to order off net (which I'm just about to do hopefully), But I need you lot to tell me any flaws with this guitar or just gimme a quick review in general.

I have an Rg370dx, and love how it feels, will it be similar?

Is it a rip-off in comparison to another guitar I could get at this price (600 bucks UK)

Will it play well/last me a long time

And lastly, HOW DOES IT SOUND! haha

yeah, thanks again folks.
The neck will be thinner,the wammy bar will be much much better,and you can bet it will sound better than you 370dx.
i wanted this guitar. i really wanted this guitar. get it for heaven's sake.
DANK MEMES
it's good but not perfect
you should get this
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/Schecter-C1-FR-Electric-Guitar?full_sku=518491%2e002%2e898
not only does it have a whammy bar but it has a pick selector that could be used as a killswitch
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

LETS HEADBANG TO METAL!

If you give a mouse a cookie,satan will get angry
Quote by UGROQFAN
you should get this
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/Schecter-C1-FR-Electric-Guitar?full_sku=518491%2e002%2e898
not only does it have a whammy bar but it has a pick selector that could be used as a killswitch

A C-1 over RG2550? Nigga please.

The 2550 is pretty much the perfect guitar for anyone who enjoys RGs.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by UGROQFAN
you should get this

I disagree. The Schecter has a licensed Floyd. Yuck. The Edge Pro on the RG2550E is heaps better. The pickups aren't that bad either: they're real Dimarzios under a different name. I forgot specifically which ones, but you'll probably want to swap them eventually anyway. I say definitely go for the Ibanez Prestige. MIJ goodness.
Quote by Serendipity
I disagree. The Schecter has a licensed Floyd. Yuck. The Edge Pro on the RG2550E is heaps better. The pickups aren't that bad either: they're real Dimarzios under a different name. I forgot specifically which ones, but you'll probably want to swap them eventually anyway. I say definitely go for the Ibanez Prestige. MIJ goodness.

+1
the schecters are good, but there's only so much you can get out of a licensed floyd and duncan designed buckers. you could swap out the buckers (i would, not big on actives), but that still leaves the whammy bar. the rg prestige is unbelievable and comes with good passive humbuckers and an excellent whammy bar, and it looks way cooler imo . go for it. if you like the 370, you'll love the 2550e. i plan on getting one eventually.
You should pm dragatear. He's got an RG2550. I'm sure he'll be happy to help.
Quote by Kurapica
I once used an SG on stage. I killed three people in the front row and I was only tuning up. It's THAT powerful.

Quote by aeliustehman
I've never seen Metallica use a wah pedal lol.

Quote by BWall1226
does putting stickers on a guitar make someone a poser cause im doing the same thing.