Simple thread. What do you desire most? What would you like to have more then anything else in the world, or what would you not wish to lose more then any other? Post pics if applicable.
I want that \/
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
And I want this \/

Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Lesbians probably. Sisters. I'm just watching. /popreference.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
this thread us gonna go wrong reli soon....
a walking talking advertisement for population control
Unlimited money.

Or just to succeed at everything I do would be pretty sweet.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
money, because then i can buy whatever guitar i want, whatever rig i want, etc.

and yes, i kno money cant buy happiness

...but on a more precise, technical level, yes. yes it can.
The ability to know who I'm destined to marry
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
sex....i aint gettin any
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Thornography

You want a set of fake breasts?

I want a Fender Jazz. Made in America. *drool*

That, or Jessica Alba. But, preferably the bass.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
I want to never have to smoke a ciggarette again. I just tried one today and it has to be one of the most disgusting things to happen to me in my 15 years on earth.

No offense to smokers, I don't want to start an argument over smoking, but holy hell was that **** bad.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Quote by NutZz?

...but on a more precise, technical level, yes. yes it can.

Without diving into pesudo-philosophy, money its self cant buy happiness, but it can bring you to a standard of living where happiness and contentness is easier to attain. I'd rather spend all day dicking about with friends and family then spend all day working.

I think it'd be kind of creepy and stalker-esque to post my desire. All I can say is that its a girl I've been crushing on since like the 7th grade.
Quote by NorseGodofRock
Without diving into pesudo-philosophy, money its self cant buy happiness, but it can bring you to a standard of living where happiness and contentness is easier to attain. I'd rather spend all day dicking about with friends and family then spend all day working.

I think it'd be kind of creepy and stalker-esque to post my desire. All I can say is that its a girl I've been crushing on since like the 7th grade.

talk to her! ask her out.its just pathetic crushing on someone for like 5 years.
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
talk to her! ask her out.its just pathetic crushing on someone for like 5 years.

Dude shes dating someone, and has been for the past year.
This girl I know / a Gibson SG. I could go with generally every Gibson or PRS tho
Quote by Superpartydude5
(Invalid img)

Drool

Fixed

Lol, right click, copy image location. Way easier then properties, especially if its an image link.
Quote by Hobolad
Lesbians probably. Sisters. I'm just watching. /popreference.

Best episode?

"Say what you see Gareth".
Happiness

and a billion pounds.

and the coat I saw in TK Maxx. If it wasn't £300 (reduced from £1060 RRP) I would so have bought it. It fitted perfectly. Italian designer. IT was the PERFECT coat. Thats why its designer clothing
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

and the coat I saw in TK Maxx. If it wasn't £300 (reduced from £1060 RRP) I would so have bought it. It fitted perfectly. Italian designer. IT was the PERFECT coat. Thats why its designer clothing

Cost like 50p to make in a sweatshop? I can assure you no one notices what jacket you're wearing, people only notice the jackets they're wearing and think everyone else does to... Don't fret about it, man!

My actual desire would be to make a difference for the better, not have a wasted life. Oooh, or to live a life on the road like in the book.... erm, On The Road...
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
I've always wanted to sail. I live in more or less the geographic center of the US, hemmed in by a ocean of wheat and corn on one side and the stabbing peaks of the Rockies on the other, so I'm about, bare minimum 1000 miles from open water.

Its just the freedom and liberty of the open sea is so appealing. To not be tied down by any one nationality, or be subject to the horrors of suburbia, living in faux-perfection in your McMansion with 2.2 kids, a mortgage, and a 9 to 5 job. I'd much rather live by wind and sail then the suburban status quo.
Quote by Hobolad
Cost like 50p to make in a sweatshop? I can assure you no one notices what jacket you're wearing, people only notice the jackets they're wearing and think everyone else does to... Don't fret about it, man!

My actual desire would be to make a difference for the better, not have a wasted life. Oooh, or to live a life on the road like in the book.... erm, On The Road...

Darling,

It was gorgeous.

Jeez, guys just don't understand fashion...
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by .smudged.
This is what I want in life:

and a VOX AC30, and a Rickenbacker 360/12

BRAVEHEART STANDS IN YOUR WAY

Quote by Thornography

mmm Who is she?

Anyway, I'd have to say this girl I know, the realest girl I've ever met. She knows how I feel but we've been friends for to long and she doesn't wanna mess that up, I guess.