I'm currently playing with Behringer UltraMetal distorantion stomp-box. Well, that's pretty good for pedal costed 30 euros, but I'm looking for something more fuzzier. So I need fuzzbox, but which one? Big muff sounded good at local store, but what the hell is little big muff? Just same ol' muff but smaller size? My amp is Fender Deluxe.
Quote by steven seagull
I hate to say it, but chances are the only thing good about that amp is the fact that the name looks a lot like the word "laser"...

Check out my band!
Yep. Takes up less space. Sounds more like the NYC Big Muff than the Russian one.
Take that to your doctor mate.
Nah, the LBM is sor tof a mix between the two apparently in sound. IMO, the Russian is the best, more rough, harsh and fuzzy.
Quote by steven seagull
I hate to say it, but chances are the only thing good about that amp is the fact that the name looks a lot like the word "laser"...

Check out my band!
Last edited by andios at Sep 16, 2007,
So I bought Fender Deluxe amp. Which muff for it?
Quote by steven seagull

Check out my band!
Try a ZVEX fuzz factory, has more attack and 'umph', if thats wat ur after...
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123
What's worse than eating an apple and finding a worm inside?

Being black.
I'd say the Little Big Muff, but I guess you should try them out for yourself and see which you like best.
Just got my Little Big Muff yesterday, i'd go with that. Same Big Muff, smaller package +PLUS+ it has a standard jack for the 9v adaptor and not the pain the BEhind EHX jack.
Quote by fade2black_69

Winner.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
the LBM's supposed to be a clone of one of the older muffs i've heard, not the US muff. anyway i'd go for the US muff over the other 2 just because if sounds better with guitar and has more balls to it(sold my US muff btw).

if you can stretch your budget, go for a skreddy. skreddypedals.com . much better muffs available there.
Man, if you got problems with your muff take it to a gynecologist. We don't need to hear it here..

On a more serious note, zvex ftw.
Depends on what you're after out of it really. There is a lot of choice with fuzz boxes. The Big Muff is pretty much the standard, great sounding box.

If you want to be able to do some mad squeeling effects (ala Muse) aswell as fantastic and versatile fuzz then the Zvex Fuzz Factory is a great bet. It's 3 times more though so make sure you know that it's what you want before you order.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by fade2black_69

^+1 those zvex pedals are really good and individual too. i fancy the super hard on (because its super hard on your pre amp lol) and the machine. also johnny octave. in fact if i was rich i'd buy them all.