Page 1 of 3
CLICK
I usually don't post link threads cuz I always think someones posted it before me but oh well, this is just too amazing.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
It's been posted before.

Of course he's amazing, but everyone will point out that with practice, anyone can just randomly shred. Also, I thought the solo dragged on pointlessly and sounded out of place at times. The levels were wrong too.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
even though i've seen that video before, i still enjoy it, cause it's not only insane shredding, he has some phrasing skills
Yeah it's been here before, ah well. I love when some guy shouts "I wish you were my son!"
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
I really don't think its that amazing, or really very good at all. The balance is way off... the drummer sounds better. He's really sloppy, and it doesnt sound in place.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Last edited by 6DgOfInTb at Sep 16, 2007,
he's got no heart in it, when you shred, or solo of any time you gotta put some heart in it, he's just sxtanding there like "yeah whatever" and having heart makes a solo look better, solos have to sound good AND LOOK GOOD too
Quote by doomed1
he's got no heart in it, when you shred, or solo of any time you gotta put some heart in it, he's just sxtanding there like "yeah whatever" and having heart makes a solo look better, solos have to sound good AND LOOK GOOD too

Damn.....you're right
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
It doesn't matter if he's fast, I personally found the solo really ugly.
Who dat?
did the beginning of that song sound a lot like a tout le monde to anyone else?

and thats a great drummer
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Easy lick... insert random repeated blues lick... easy lick... insert random blues lick.
Not so special, good for 13 no doubt, but still nothing to mark in your calender as the coming of the Messiah.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
you guys are just jealous.

the one thing i hate about guitarists is that they have to be total cunts to everyone else who plays guitar.
wow
He's actually pretty good. I was expecting some cover song, not an improvisation...
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
im 14...and i can do that

for the most part

maybe a little more in key though

Did you feel that your dick grew some extra inch when you wrote that?

at the guy WE'RE ALL ON MYSPACE

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
Quote by ep1kz
did the beginning of that song sound a lot like a tout le monde to anyone else?

and thats a great drummer
i thought the same thing about it sounding like a tout le monde...

and the drummer was the best outta the whole band i thought...that just a soul-less generic solo if you ask me...the phrasing was nice but it was really sloppy and he abused the pinch harmonics
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Last edited by RageAgainst... at Sep 16, 2007,
Impressive, didn't really enjoy it. Better than I can do though for sure.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by evan1234567
you guys are just jealous.

the one thing i hate about guitarists is that they have to be total cunts to everyone else who plays guitar.

You could very well be a noob who doesn't know what is easy and what is hard to play. That was pretty much like watching a 13 year old, sober Zakk Wylde annoy me with pinch harmonics.

That kid has horrible rythem....nice playing i guess
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
i love how every one here is like "man, he sucks, plays with no emotion" or "anyone can do that" when they obviously cannot do anything like that, or could at that age.
Quote by CoreysMonster
i love how every one here is like "man, he sucks, plays with no emotion" or "anyone can do that" when they obviously cannot do anything like that, or could at that age.

I'm 13.....I can almost play that good but I have such a different playing style than him.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Woogles
I'm 13.....I can almost play that good but I have such a different playing style than him.

you SOO CANNOT almost play that good

EDIT: thank god for profiles making it easier to identify the noobs... and i've been playing piano for over 12 years, i know a thing or two about music
Quote by CoreysMonster

First off, **** emotion.
Secondly, sure he's pretty good for 13. But he certainly isn't worshippable. Most of the solo is a simple melody, then lead fill- basically drums, but on guitar. Except this kid pretty much blows at staying with the timing of the song.

When someone posts a video of themselves playing as well as this kid is at his age, then they can criticize and say he isn't playing with heart. If you can't you should GTFO. That was pretty damn good, I couldn't play like that when I was 13.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
When someone posts a video of themselves playing as well as this kid is at his age, then they can criticize and say he isn't playing with heart. If you can't you should GTFO. That was pretty damn good, I couldn't play like that when I was 13.

It takes about one year of good practice to get as good as that kid.

Quote by hethamulburton
It takes about one year of good practice to get as good as that kid.

Bull crapping shiit.

show a vid of yourself playing that.
Quote by CoreysMonster
you SOO CANNOT almost play that good

EDIT: thank god for profiles making it easier to identify the noobs... and i've been playing piano for over 12 years, i know a thing or two about music

The little song on my profile?
Thats a year old and windows sound recorder only let me record a minute of it.

I have a GP song i made but that really doesn't prove anything.
I need garage band

Let me hear one of your songs.
Quote by brandooon
Quote by CoreysMonster
Bull crapping shiit.

show a vid of yourself playing that.

I've been playing 6 years, so that is very easily done. The kids technique is Slash + ZW pinch harmonics... which are probably the two easiest on the planet to master.

Quote by Woogles

I need garage band

i also listened to your tapping, which was way out of time.
i have two "skillz" of mine on my profile, which aren't very good concidering i've been playing for 3 years, but one of these days i'll record a piano piece and show off with it

i concentrate more on writing songs than practicing for speed.

Quote by hethamulburton
I've been playing 6 years, so that is very easily done. The kids technique is Slash + ZW pinch harmonics... which are probably the two easiest on the planet to master.

plus playing over your shoulder, plus doing it at 13, plus you not having anything to show for yourself, you, sir, fail.
EDIT: And even if you WERE better (which i doubt) at that age, it doesn't mean the kid isn't good, only that you were better. stop being so goddamn condescending.

Quote by Woogles

I need garage band

btw, for recording, download Audacity (just google it). it's free and does the job quite nicely.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Sep 16, 2007,
Quote by hethamulburton

"Ohhhhh look at me, I have six (count em' SIX) years of experience, I've been to musical college and I've beaten Jesus in a shredding contest and I know everything about guitar ever, which gives me the right to talk **** about 13 year old kids on the internet who are probably proud of what they've done, but I don't care, I'll put em down anyways."

Let's see it then EVH. Find a video of yourself playing that good at age 13. Hell, I'd like to see a video of you playing that good now.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by CoreysMonster
plus playing over your shoulder, plus doing it at 13, plus you not having anything to show for yourself, you, sir, fail.

, love you too.
Playing over your shoulder= gay. I play in several metal bands, currently recording the material. Should probably have it up in the coming weeks.

It just amuses me that you kids practically worship this guy for rather shotty playing. I said he was pretty good for 13, but he's nothing special, at all.

Last edited by hethamulburton at Sep 16, 2007,
Page 1 of 3