Page 1 of 3
Just wondering if anyone on UG does that stuff. I bet some of you go out and pickup chicks.

I'm hoping to pick up The Game at some point. I watch The Pickup Artist, go on Venusians' Arts, and study mPUAs like Mystery, Style, David DeAngelo (of DoubleYourDating fame), etc.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
I've never heard of any of these, but they sound like you shouldn't copy what they do.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Just wondering if anyone on UG does that stuff. I bet some of you go out and pickup chicks.

I'm hoping to pick up The Game at some point. I watch The Pickup Artist, go on Venusians' Arts, and study mPUAs like Mystery, Style, David DeAngelo (of DoubleYourDating fame), etc.

Yea because thats not cheesy or anything. Try being yourself. If that doesn't work there's always people that will trade money for secks.
Sleeeeaaaazeeeyyyy. Bastid.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
No thanks, I don't need any pickup artist DvD's to get women. (and neither do you really).

All a man needs is his wang, a pair of balls, and his heart to get women.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Looks like people in UG aren't too enthused. You guys are, as we call them, AFC's. Angry Frustrated Chumps. :O

Trust me though, I've used this stuff to success. Being yourself may work for some, but it really doesn't work for those who are boring/unattractive. And while I'm not exactly either, I do enjoy having the upper hand.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
Looks like people in UG aren't too enthused. You guys are, as we call them, AFC's. Angry Frustrated Chumps. :O

Trust me though, I've used this stuff to success. Being yourself may work for some, but it really doesn't work for those who are boring/unattractive. And while I'm not exactly either, I do enjoy having the upper hand.

How old are you?
I did look up at the mainstread stuff a while ago (DyD e.t.c.) but it was too... dumbening it down, teaching me things I already knew.

Look up the "total guide to be cocky and funny" or "OFBplanJune2004(how to be cocky+funny)" on a downloading program/google and you're all set.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Retro Rocker
How old are you?

9 and 3 quarters, why?
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
I grant thee the daily "pathetic" award. Use it wisely.
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
This makes women seem like a sport. How delightful.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I've read parts of Mystery's book, and listened to a few interviewes etc...
It's really clever psychology, but some of it, contrary to what some people think, is very advanced.

But I'm no expert, and besides, it doesn't work when you're 19, or only some of it.
Quote by Sonicxlover
9 and 3 quarters, why?

wait.... what.

why was this thread brought back to life, and why am i posting in said thread
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
What's the difference between rape and seduction?

Patience.

In all seriousness though, seduction is very personal.
we all know that the way to get chicks is to research it and read about it intensively. you can't learn that kind of stuff from experience. ever.
Quote by mr.happyman
we all know that the way to get chicks is to research it and read about it intensively. you can't learn that kind of stuff from experience. ever.

Dude seriously....

Last edited by SuperJoop at May 7, 2009,

to post above

Quote by Sonicxlover

Last edited by metallica724 at May 7, 2009,
I read Mystery's book and it actually taught me a lot about life and the way men and women think. I don't like the community because it it just makes girls look like hunting game. But his techniques do work at your average social event. It's good reading.
Basically, people choose to be a 'POA' because they don't have any natural charisma or ability to engage a girl.

Most normal people don't have that problem.
The fact that there is a "seduction community" makes it so much less creepy and sleazy...
Those are just pathetic. I looked them up a few minutes ago.
Seriously, that's going to hurt you much more than it helps you.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Ahh, so this is the thread where we go to be close minded and make generalizations, that's cool.
those "pick up artists" (i still can't believe they call themself artists) are the most pathetic tools ever

do yourself a favour and don't become one of those assholes
meh I use some of that stuff in my game but I like to create my own style cause otherwise it's just kinda weird to me, learning how to get girls as if it's just something that a few lessons can teach
...this is the last line of my post
Quote by Sharck
Ahh, so this is the thread where we go to be close minded and make generalizations, that's cool.

No. This is where we go to make fun of pop psychology d-bags who are looking to make a buck off the insecurities of others. People that have managed to figure out that a lot of younger men have doubts about initiating contact with women but still want to have sex. Must have really taken some intense research to figure that out. So then, they come up with these "techniques" which are either one of two things: 1. Dishonest or 2. basically a placebo for self-confidence. Something that doesn't actually do anything in and of itself but makes a guy think he is using some sort of magic to bolster his chances of getting some chick into bed. It's ridiculous at that point, but these jackasses take it a step further and build a "community" of people whose main goal is finding the most effective way to get a woman's pants off. It's mostly just creepy and a little bit sad.
Quote by Dr.JBone
No. This is where we go to make fun of pop psychology d-bags who are looking to make a buck off the insecurities of others. People that have managed to figure out that a lot of younger men have doubts about initiating contact with women but still want to have sex. Must have really taken some intense research to figure that out. So then, they come up with these "techniques" which are either one of two things: 1. Dishonest or 2. basically a placebo for self-confidence. Something that doesn't actually do anything in and of itself but makes a guy think he is using some sort of magic to bolster his chances of getting some chick into bed. It's ridiculous at that point, but these jackasses take it a step further and build a "community" of people whose main goal is finding the most effective way to get a woman's pants off. It's mostly just creepy and a little bit sad.

Thank you!
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
I got started with David DeAngelo. His stuff is good.

Now, i dont really follow anyone's teachings, i just do what i want.

The only thing i dont like about the community is the dumbass vocabulary involved. makes everyone sound like rapists who also love dungeouns and dragons, which now that i think about it, sounds like The Pit.
Yeah, lord knows you can't just go up to a girl and ask her how she is, be able to make eye contact and then have a conversation, determine whether shes a ***** or not, and take it from there. Last time I saw a guy try and just talk to a woman, he melted into a pile of over-mocrowaved pizza pops. Maturity will get you women so much more than cheesy pre-determined lines.
Quote by Sonicxlover

It's AVERAGE frustrated chumps. And yes, it does work.
That's the lamest pile of crap ever

If some guy tried to use a bunch of idiotic stuff to "pull" me I'd dump them on principle alone
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Page 1 of 3