i have this really weird feeling....
my sister got married yesterday and now i have this weird sad feeling..i cant describe it....
its like i miss someone....but my sister hasnt lived at my house for like 5 years and has beend dating the guy she married for like 2 0r 3 i think.....
i've felt this way before: like when this girl that used to live at my house basically cuz shes mine and my sisters friend....and then she would go live with her grandma for a week or two....and after she left i felt all weird....

anyone know what im talking about? wtf is it???
UG's HIPPIE
You have a crush on your sister.

Ok, seriously, you love your sister. Theres nothing weird about it, you just feel a loss when shes not there. Be proud of that, dude.
Your in love with your sister and now your upset because she has been taken.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Because you now you realise how much you're going to have to emotionally share your sister
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
There's only one option:

Rape your sister.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Really dude nothing gay about that at all theres nothing wrong with feeling sad when a family member leaves or isnt as attached to you as they used to be
Quote by ebbbaaa
There's only one option:

Rape your sister.

I was worried the pit wouldn't come through but it seems my worries are groundless.
hope thats it...
oh yeah, and of course , i'm in love with my sister.....grow the **** up.

thanks for the serious replys....how long am i gonna feel weird then?
UG's HIPPIE
you will feel weird until you either rape your sister or kill the man she married

and im super cereal
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
how long am i gonna feel weird then?

You'll feel weird until you suprise sex her.
like the saying goes "you dont know how good it is till its gone"
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by chrismetal86
like the saying goes "you dont know how good it is till its gone"

i guess
UG's HIPPIE
Now you know how a mother feels when he child turns 18 and moves out on their own. My mother has been really freaking the sh*t out lately.. She keeps trying to put me through guilt trips and all that ****.

Oh well, I don't want to live here until i'm 30, that's called being a loser.