What tuners should I look into that would tune fairly accurately, and defiantly tune to Drop-B, Drop-C, Drop-D, and Standard tuning. I had been using guitar pro to tune but it sort of takes to long, and I'm going to start playing on stage soon, so I need a good accurate tuner for $100 or less
i've got a fener pt-100 pedal tuner
it does the job
2 outputs, one to mute the signal when engaged

a pedal tuners a pedal tuner

theres one brand thats true bypass but they're expensive
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
^ not too expensive. but for TB i would rather have it or mod a TU2 for TB. but peterson is the one for $200
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Korg DT-10

Claims to be a true bypass, but isn't really. According to all reviews, doesn't suck tone. I like mine.
Quote by Vulcan
Korg DT-10

Claims to be a true bypass, but isn't really. According to all reviews, doesn't suck tone. I like mine.

those seemed neat, compared to the BOSS Tu-2 as the TU-2 is +-3cent where as the korg is less than +-1cent on tone and on accuracy, I was wondering if the Korg DT-10 worked similar to the BOSS TU-2, and if the Fender PT-100 worked similar to the Boss Tu-2
The Korg is dead simple to operate. It tells you what note you are tuning to and how far off you are. Kick the switch and you're silent and the tuner operates. It is also bombproof with its aluminum case. You can read it in daylight.
Quote by Vulcan
The Korg is dead simple to operate. It tells you what note you are tuning to and how far off you are. Kick the switch and you're silent and the tuner operates. It is also bombproof with its aluminum case. You can read it in daylight.

so it can do like

C#5, C#4, E4, B3, F#3, B2, which is known as Drop-B ?? 2.5 steps down

I think it looks better quality than the BOSS TU-2 though and more accurate same price, if It can do the tuning above then I'll defiently get it but im sure it can
Quote by hardcoredarrell
so it can do like

C#5, C#4, E4, B3, F#3, B2, which is known as Drop-B ?? 2.5 steps down

I think it looks better quality than the BOSS TU-2 though and more accurate same price, if It can do the tuning above then I'll defiently get it but im sure it can

I just tried it and it is no problem.
Quote by Vulcan
I just tried it and it is no problem.

sweet, so it shows for example C4 as C4 is, or is there another way to read it??

I'm most likely buying the Korg DT-10 heard good about it, just was curious as to how it works
It just shows the C# as a C#, so you need to know where you're coming from by ear. If starting in standard tuning, it has an interesting feature where you press a 'flat' button, then define how many steps flat, then just tune 'normally' i.e., EADGBE. The tuner will display these notes as usual, but you end up as many steps flat as you defined. Redefine things as normal and you can retune to standard tuning.
Quote by Vulcan
It just shows the C# as a C#, so you need to know where you're coming from by ear. If starting in standard tuning, it has an interesting feature where you press a 'flat' button, then define how many steps flat, then just tune 'normally' i.e., EADGBE. The tuner will display these notes as usual, but you end up as many steps flat as you defined. Redefine things as normal and you can retune to standard tuning.

thats explained well thanks bro
IBANEZ LU-20, it's $40 and true bypass. I love it
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by Johnonon
IBANEZ LU-20, it's $40 and true bypass. I love it

the manufacturer doesn't have any info on it's specifications or on it's accuracy in the +- cent range , and just looks like an alarm clock

the BOSS TU-2 and the Korg DT-10 look like the best quality, and the Korg is more accurate and same price so hey might as well get it when I order EH Metal Muff and an EQ to get free brotalz shiping
Quote by hardcoredarrell
the manufacturer doesn't have any info on it's specifications or on it's accuracy in the +- cent range , and just looks like an alarm clock

the BOSS TU-2 and the Korg DT-10 look like the best quality, and the Korg is more accurate and same price so hey might as well get it when I order EH Metal Muff and an EQ to get free brotalz shiping

The accuracy in the manual says its +-2 cents, and the "alarm clock" look just makes it way easier to read than a TU-2 imo.