So i went in to kill time at the mall because some friends (females) were at abercrombie (gay!) so i cruised over to the guitar center across the hall. I was peepin the schecters and ibanez guitars, you know. I went over to the used section, and i saw this beast. I saw it was an aria pro II with all dimarzios, and a GOTOH floyd rose. im thinking "someone really polished this turd" so i played it. and immediately knew, im buying it. Action was so damn low, the bigass brass block in the floyd rose made the sustain last so long, this thing SCREAMS. The perfect metal machine. Its got the nice traditional body style, and the reverse grayburst just looks super badass. Solid body, probably alder. Japan made. Gotoh tuners. Its so good, im so glad i got it. ill post mp3s as soon asi get some free time.

Nice. You always buy guitars don't you...

How much was it BTW.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Very good buy then. One of my friend has an Aria pro II cat (strat like SSS and 2 point trem) and he sold it for 200 pound on ebay.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Nice guitar, but I have a question- why the strings are winded so awkward like this? Shouldn't this colorful rings block the strings in the bridge?
damn thats nice
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by zombiak
Nice guitar, but I have a question- why the strings are winded so awkward like this? Shouldn't this colorful rings block the strings in the bridge?

That's a simple, time-saving way of stringing a guitar with a Floyd. Since you have to cut the ball-ends off to lock the string in the bridge, it's easier just to put them through the tuners.

Nice find, btw!
Quote by zombiak

alot of people do that on double locking trems. i do it cause depending on where you snap your string you might be able to adjust it so you dont need new strings as soon(patch job so to say) i dont know why/if there are any other reasons
Quote by which ones pink
That's a simple, time-saving way of stringing a guitar with a Floyd. Since you have to cut the ball-ends off to lock the string in the bridge, it's easier just to put them through the tuners.

Thanks, didn't know about that I don't have a guitar with Floyd so I feel excusable
LOL IS ARIA IS NIB GUITAR

Just kidding. I've never been a fan of strat-style guitars, but that beast looks nice. I plugged my Ibanez RG2EX2 into my friends' marshall amp, I forget what model, and holy christ. For some reason on a mid-low gain setting, I had the most terrible sustain I'd ever heard from my own guitar. All I could play were power chords, and even those barely lasted.

I'm looking at an ESP 250FM soon.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Ishiga
LOL IS ARIA IS NIB GUITAR

Just kidding. I've never been a fan of strat-style guitars, but that beast looks nice. I plugged my Ibanez RG2EX2 into my friends' marshall amp, I forget what model, and holy christ. For some reason on a mid-low gain setting, I had the most terrible sustain I'd ever heard from my own guitar. All I could play were power chords, and even those barely lasted.

I'm looking at an ESP 250FM soon.

What is this new terminology?
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Nib = mispelling of nub, which = a shortening of N00b = shortening of newbie = name slapped on inexperienced players.

Nib = crap. See?
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
yeah its used, its early 90's im guessing, because the new Aria pro II guitar suckkk asssssssssss. from what ive played anyways, i didnt think they used Gotoh, especially not a Gotoh floyd rose, those things are high dollar, im pretty surprised. Im not really digging the bridge pickup, it squeals pretty bad to with the volume all the way up, i might slap a GFS crunch rails in it, or an old Schaller bridge pickup i have.
Quote by LP Addict
So i went in to kill time at the mall because some friends (wizards, no doubt) were at a toy shop buying action figures of anakin skywalker (gay!) so i cruised over to the restricted section across the hall. I was peepin the ladies' underwears in the shop windows, you know. I went over to the used section, and i saw this beast...

Nice catch.

That doesn't look like any Gotoh trem I know, got a closer shot of it? Also, what's under the DM single covers, poles or rails? Love the headstock, but that pickguard is what's gay, not your friends.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
nice mod to the story, hahaha. i dont know, i dont feel like taking them off. i know, gotoh trems usually say gotoh on the side where it says Aria Pro II, but i took the back plate off, and it says gotoh on the block, and on the bottom of the floyd rose, interesting place to advertise a brand name.
Ah, so it's an Aria trem outsourced to Gotoh. Kind of like Edges are Ibanez trems outsourced to Gotoh. I guess it might be good, Gotoh Japan isn't really known for crap hardware.

Still interesting what the singles are... I don't know of a DM single that would fit a solid cover like that.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by Ishiga
Nib = mispelling of nub, which = a shortening of N00b = shortening of newbie = name slapped on inexperienced players.

Nib = crap. See?

Thank you, your service is much appreciated
\,,/_[><]_\,,/