Page 1 of 2
So, whats everyone's preferred method of listening to this pleasing arrangment of sounds we call "music"?

Do you sit and listen to a cd? Do you listen to music on your ipod/mp3 player?

I personally usually just put my cds onto my mp3 player, and listen to the music when Im on the bus/waiting on something/not doing anything, though recently when Ive gotten a new cd, I'll stick it in the cd player and do nothing but listen.

Well?
Whole albums all the way through. Can't fit all my albums on the iPod I can afford so I won't buy one It'd be too weird to not have some but not all...
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
usually on my computer but i like listening to it the most while mowing the lawn on a beautiful day. thats heaven.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I listen to it on my mp3 player at school, winamp on computer, and stereo at home i guess...same as most people
Originally posted by slash_cobain
when the refrigerater tells u to kill stuff and then u do it and noone believes that the refrigerater would say such a thing and while all this is going on, the frige, sitting innocently in the corner, starts making anti semitic remarks
I listen to music in whatever way is most practical at the time. Right now, I have an Iron Maiden CD playing on the PC. In a while, when I go to bed, I'll use my MP3 player. In the morning, probably my stereo system.
While doing the hoovering rocks. Dancing around to Elvis with a hoover...cool....
Quote by aaron13
If I'm home I just listen to it on the PC, if I'm out somewhere my mp3.
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
Walking home from school I listen to a playlist on my iPod. At home, I'll either play albums through the computer or if no-one's home I'll put my iPod speakers on loud, just because I can. At night, I lie in bed for hours listening once again to my iPod. Also, if during the day I go the gym, I'll take the speakers there and upset anyone else who doesn't like my music tastes.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by Hobolad
While doing the hoovering rocks. Dancing around to Elvis with a hoover...cool....

are you talking about the vacuum? im pretty confused right now..... if you are, that sounds pretty cool.

Quote by duggyrocks
So, whats everyone's preferred method of listening to this pleasing arrangment of sounds we call "music"?

Well?

I listen to music with my ears.
^ Is that supposed to say "Touché"?
Depends on where I am.
Room: MP3 player hooked up to my stereo or CD.
School: In my head or if the teacher's nice, headphones hooked to my MP3 player.
Car: Cassette(s), radio or MP3 player or CD player hooked up to a cassette.
'Round the house: In my head or put on a vinyl.
Quote by Aqua Dementia

son of a bitch, stole my joke

haha
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
are you talking about the vacuum? im pretty confused right now..... if you are, that sounds pretty cool.

Yeah D'y'all not call it a hoover?
Quote by aaron13
All my music is on my computer. So when I'm working I'll usually put on a relaxing album in the background. Sometimes I'll just kind of sit there and listen to an album in its entirety. In the car though, I rotate various albums in the CD player. When I'm on a bus or w/e, I'll listen to playlists on my iPod (very good playlists of course).
we know a place no spaceships go
However, Mobile if im walking places, Computer, Cd player .

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
I listen to it mostly on my laptop in my room or on my iPod when I'm somewhere else.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Its_Rock77
usually on my computer but i like listening to it the most while mowing the lawn on a beautiful day. thats heaven.

+1 to while mowing the lawn
Quote by Death_To_Emo
Hey I said this once
i'm listening to music almost all the time. if i'm awake then i'm listening to music. either through my ipod when i'm walking around or sometimes just chililng, i'f i'm doing hw then through my computer or ipod, in my room ipod or cd player plugged into boom box, so on. always listening to music...always....almost always...
Quote by Aqua Dementia

damn you man, i was gonna say that the moment i saw the title of this thread but i guess its still funny XD

wel now dat my answer is already been done by some1 else, i listen to music mostly on my pc, and youtube, cause my mp3 player is a piece of ****, its got 512 mbs on it
Ideally, I listen to music lying on a hammock at my cottage up north, on a breezy, not too cold autumn day. Unfortunately that is not always an option, so when I'm in school, doing homework, or just lying around is my most common listening situation. Also when I'm on my computer I listen to music, like I am right now.
I listen through my stereo, which is hooked up to my computer, when my roommate isn't around. If he's around, I use headphones, and I also use an mp3 player when I'm walking around campus.
I really don't like to listen to music unless I can sit down and actually get in to it, like I never walk around with one earbud in my ear walking around and talking to people like most people do, I want to sit down and take it in. If I'm at home I'll use my Zune and on weekends if I'm not doing anything I try to listen to 4 or 5 albums that night. If I'm just listening to one album or laying in bed I'll use my CD player. I also listen to albums in art class so I can concentrate on the music and it helps me concentrate on my art as well.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
When at home through my stereo, but when anywhere else, usually through my minidisc player - and always good and loud, the way it's meant to be!
"Rock is the ONLY religion that never let's you down" - Lemmy (aka God)
Quote by Cobalt Blue
on my Zen (mp3 player made by creative)

i have one of those. it gets annoying that everyone has to ask what it is because they dont know that ipods arent the only brand of mp3 player.

iTunes is usually my preferred method. I like listening to CD's and my iPod as well though.
Usually all the way through, on my computer. I use my MP3 player through my mom's car's stereo. I download rap singles, but that's pretty much it. If it's anything else, I get the whole CD. And to fall asleep, I listen to my indie stuff on my stereo. When I'm jamming at home alone, I blast some metal through it. It's a nice set-up.
I'm listening to a Scorpions vinyl on my record player. Usually I'll listen to stuff on a computer, unless I have it on a vinyl record, then I'll listen to it on that.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Throw a flash bang at him.
I listen through my pc mostly in 7.1

Ever since my decent headphones broke I hardly ever listen to my mp3 player.
Well when I first by an album I listen to it the whole way through two or three times through before i start skipping around on the cd, also i like to listen to my ipod.
With my ears...

At times, full albums. At times, my library on shuffle. At times, the radio. At times, live. It depends on the times.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
vinyls = godly. highest sound quality.

whenever i jog, i bring my ipod. i freakin LOVE those jogs. its like ur in ur own little world, just listenin to whateva'
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Page 1 of 2