^ I am thinking of buying one because its the same size as an ipod for 30 bucks cheaper
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
no.they suck .I had one and it broke for no reason at all, same month that I bought it.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
the reason i asked this is because i heard you had to pay 15 bucks a month for the marketplace to buy teh songs
Quote by BrianApocalypse

It can play almost everything. Even UNPROTECTED acc. If MS made it play protected, Apple would likely sue.

A really good reason to get one: Zune Pass. $15 a month for almost anything on the marketplace. A few artists and labels won't lets people download their stuff with a Zune Pass, like Metallica. Stupid Lars. You have to buy it if that's the case.

To the guy that said they suck: Strange, I have dropped mine too many times to count and it's fine.
Quote by Henry Polfave
the reason i asked this is because i heard you had to pay 15 bucks a month for the marketplace to buy teh songs

the marketplace is free, if you wanna get unlimited songs for a month, its 15 bucks. but to keep listening to those songs you need to keep paying.

overall, i'd say the zune is much better than the ipod. i own one (got it free!) and it has more features for less than an ipod. if you're going to get a zune, get it off amazon, its cheaper than anywhere else. if you have anymore questions just ask and i can answer them.
*removed*
Quote by _Buxton_
the marketplace is free, if you wanna get unlimited songs for a month, its 15 bucks. but to keep listening to those songs you need to keep paying.

overall, i'd say the zune is much better than the ipod. i own one (got it free!) and it has more features for less than an ipod. if you're going to get a zune, get it off amazon, its cheaper than anywhere else. if you have anymore questions just ask and i can answer them.

I gotta go to best buy and use it because i go a gift card there,and does this mean i can't use torrents or limewire?
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Bascially all the music on my Zune is pirated, so you're fine.
*removed*