I'm on the Academic Team and I have to write a random paragraph (or 2) for something my coach calls "Fact of the Day". I can't think of anything to write about, so any suggestions? Nothing risque or idiotic though. I'd like some real ideas.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.

'Cause this is obviously fact.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
write about how the homework idea sucks.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
how bout write bout the Patriots cheating and stealing signs
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by Its_Rock77

ftw
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by silent caution
how bout write bout the Patriots cheating and stealing signs

Try and say new York has never cheated with a straight face
Quote by Its_Rock77

+1
Gibson Zoot Suit in Rainbow
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000

Where are the ladies, man?
Write about how you should never ask anonymous strangers on a guitar forum for advice, because all the advice you will receive will suck and be completely useless.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

"It is often believed that Jack White and Meg White are brother and sister, however it is also claimed that they were once married.

Both of these statements are fact."
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Killer Bees.

I'm serious.

I did a speech on them in 5th grade for a speech contest and got 2nd place, which is pretty damn good.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Face of the day: a cat's tail is stronger, pound for pound, than stainless steel
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Metal_Rich
"It is often believed that Jack White and Meg White are brother and sister, however it is also claimed that they were once married.

Both of these statements are fact."

Jack and Meg aren't related. Jack married Meg, and adopted her maiden name, they are now divorced.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
write about how 95% of the school will think the Fact of the Day is academic dribble, and people who hang out with teachers or coaches in their spare time are squares/losers/jocks/etc. go smoke pot behind the 7-11 near your school and talk about facts of the day with people that matter ; your friends. dont try and be an academic superman.