-Emperor
-Kreator
-Blind Guardian
-Death
-Helloween
-Behemoth
-Racer X

So basicly Metal/Shred style stuff.

I currently play through a Vox Valvetronix amp.My next setup will be something like in my sig.

I would like it to be a Super Strat style guitar with an H-S-S,H-S-H,H-H or H-S pickup layout.A locking trem of some sort.A thin flat neck.Stock pickups dont matter too much as I will probably change them out eventually.

I would like it to be either neck-through,or bolt on.Not set necks.

For would I would prefer Alder,Mahogony,or Basswood.

Price range is around $500-$800 USD.Going used/eBay is an option.

Some models that I have liked so far are:Jackson Pro/MG series
Ibanez S series
Jackson Fusion Series
Some older Charvels
Older Ibanez RGs

Suggest Away!
ibanez s or a jackson
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by peever
ibanez s

+1
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
i have an ibanez s they are amazing, go with them
MY GEAR:

Ibanez S470
Vintage: VRS100
Fender FM100R 100WATT
Marshall: MG30DFX 30WATT
Digitech: RP350
Boss: DS-1
Jim Dunlop: Original Crybaby
Crafter: FX-550EQ
Orange: Mini- Krush

Add My Profile
Hmm, maybe an old Paul Gilbert PGM?

Or guitars simerlar to what he used in Racer X with the humbucker in the bridge and the mini-humbucker in the neck! Though I doubt you could find one.

Other than those, I'd say Charvel.

You need a guitar that SCREAMS 80s and charvel are the ones to do that.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Hmm, maybe an old Paul Gilbert PGM?

Or guitars simerlar to what he used in Racer X with the humbucker in the bridge and the mini-humbucker in the neck! Though I doubt you could find one.

Other than those, I'd say Charvel.

You need a guitar that SCREAMS 80s and charvel are the ones to do that.

I'm not too found of the colors he has on his older sigs.I do like the red and gold one though.Yeah,old Charvels are bitchin' do you know which models are good?I've see Model 1s,2s,3s,4s,5s,and 6s.
An Ibanez RG1570 is within your price range. The pickups aren't all that great, though, so you might want to buy a used one and put some better ones in it.
Old kramer is also worth considering.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

OK. Look out for old japan made focus series (not the new ones), baretta, pacer, condor and others. Make sure it's US made or japan made not the cheap korean new kramers.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.