I found this guitar/synth converter. It takes what you play on guitar and sends it through a synth and out your amp. I have read reviews and they all sound good. It also includes the GK-3 pickup. The pickup is generally good, provided you know how to install it correctly. And I have seen this used in person, so I know how it sounds.

Should I buy it?

post with opinions and suggestions, etc.

Thanks.
Quote by neptune1988
Should I buy it?

Do you want one? If yes, then why not buy one. It's a great toy.

What would you be paying?
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by neptune1988
550-600 Usd.

That's a fair price for a new set. You could probably get it much cheaper if you look around on ebay or such (I got mine for just under $400). Also, installation is really no big deal, a five year old could do it, so I wouldn't worry about that part. Cheers to ya.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!