Page 1 of 2
What is the point of life for everybody here?

I think the point of life is constant evolution, but more importantly, peace and happiness.

We're all going to die one day, why waste our time working a job, if it's not making us happy?

So what is the point of life to you?
to play like buckethead
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Yeah I agree
But its easy to say you only live once or whatever/live life to the fullest
But (for me at least) its harder to follow through
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
To live it. In my opinion, mainly defined by my belief system, life is here for that reason alone. I believe when we die we go to heaven or hell, i dont know who goes to which and personally i lean more towards everyone should go to heaven because of the sort of God i believe in. but as far as life goes, i believe its her to live.

tomorro ive got college, i'll have fun, i'll learn some stuff, yeh i can go on to further my life with that, thats great, but the purpose of that day is just for me to live it and enjoy it. or not enjoy it if i dont, its all part of life as far as i see it.
technically its to reproduce but that isnt a very important thing on my to do list right now. i mean who really wants a screaming little brat running around?
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
technically its to reproduce but that isnt a very important thing on my to do list right now. i mean who really wants a screaming little brat running around?

So fake reproduction with... butsex... everyone wins.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by revolutionplz

We're all going to die one day, why waste our time working a job, if it's not making us happy?

Dumbass...

The reason to work a job that you don't like is because you want/need the money for things. (important or not important. i.e. Rent, six flags tickets, guitar, car payment, gas...)

And the truth is, most times we don't like a job, is because it is a job that takes more than doing nothing. And that is why it pays well; and that is why we stay on.

That's my two cents xD
Heroin

The point to everything

Thats right guys
We're high-jacking this thread

HEROIN
The meaning of life is: Getting the best heroin that you can get your hands on and shooting up in a dingy, poorly lit alleyway.

That is the meaning of life.
Just to be human, be healthy , use my powers to it's extent, like you know my brain, i try to learn as much as i can, read a lot of books, my goal is to master something. like in an rpg game, when u do something for awhile u get like 100 points in it and ur an expert, thas what i wana do, master something. also i try to be the best person i can, doing as many good thigns that i can do. of course i get lazy a lot so im' not close to these goals but that's what my meaning is. plus to go to heaven after this life.
I play guitar and video games, guitar is the 1 thing in life i do really well and it makes me happy, I wish i had started a more serious band when i was in my teens.
i wouldn't mind a heroine of my own :P

and the point of life is to make life pointy. take that, metaphysicists!
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Mmmm, pondering the meaning of life seems to have overtaken the want for people to stop posting the pear...
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I read a request for the pear, so hear it is!

Quote by Darth_Qurashi
plus to go to heaven after this life.

Once i overdosed on heroin and was technically dead for 4 minutes. I didn't see any pearly gates or anything, in fact there was nothing, nothing at all, just black. That's when i moved on to a deferent religion, I'm bound to find the right one eventually.
Quote by Jonjy2
Dumbass...

The reason to work a job that you don't like is because you want/need the money for things. (important or not important. i.e. Rent, six flags tickets, guitar, car payment, gas...)

Heh... you call me a dumbass while you buy into the machine. You don't need that kind of ****, and why would you want it?

Why not try to attain true happiness, fully and always.

I could have a lot more fun living off of the land with my friends than having to work 10 hours a day, so I might be able to get off on Saturday and go to ... WHOOOOOPIE SIX FLAGS!!!YAYOMGZ!!

edit: I really don't see any point in working, it takes away from the true value of life. I believe we're intended to be happy, and we could easily be happy on free land hanging out with our friends and family. It's to hard to make happen now, because people believe they can own land. Own something that will be here long after you.

/hippyrant
Last edited by revolutionplz at Sep 16, 2007,
Honestly? To glorify God. And yeah, that leads to peace and happiness (to a limited extent in this life, but to its fullest extent after)

It's like Paul said, "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face"

Sorry to preach, but that's what I believe to the core of my soul
Hanging out in internet forums discussing nothing of particular importance.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by WNxScythe
Honestly? To glorify God. And yeah, that leads to peace and happiness (to a limited extent in this life, but to its fullest extent after)

It's like Paul said, "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face"

Whatever makes you happy, just dont judge anyone else. I don't believe in what you're saying, but that doesn't mean I should shove it down your throat. Double standard

its very simple... live for pleasure.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Existentialist ideals make the most sense. Don't go looking for meaning in life, just take advantage of what you've been given and use your values to give yourself a purpose.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
the meaning of life is simple its 42
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by WNxScythe

For what purpose do you glorify god?
Quote by Jonjy2
Dumbass...

And the truth is, most times we don't like a job, is because it is a job that takes more than doing nothing. And that is why it pays well; and that is why we stay on.

That's my two cents xD

^Number 1: dont flame someones opinion if your just going to post your own DUMBASS opinion
Number 2: Just because you have to DO something in a job, doesn't mean it's hard. Every job you have to DO something, it's just a matter of how much you can put up with it/like it. Its all just a personaL mindset.
Number 3: Life is for whatever you make it, if you want to die, then that's what YOU want to do in life, and the only person that can CHANGE that viewpoint, is of course your own consciousness combined with your mind and the various events that happen in your life. My "point" in life is to go beyond life.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Hanging out in internet forums discussing nothing of particular importance.

So.. I guess I'm the only one who thinks so.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by JesusVSMegaman
^Number 1: dont flame someones opinion if your just going to post your own DUMBASS opinion
Number 2: Just because you have to DO something in a job, doesn't mean it's hard. Every job you have to DO something, it's just a matter of how much you can put up with it/like it. Its all just a personaL mindset.
Number 3: Life is for whatever you make it, if you want to die, then that's what YOU want to do in life, and the only person that can CHANGE that viewpoint, is of course your own consciousness combined with your mind and the various events that happen in your life. My "point" in life is to go beyond life.

Wow you seem like you are really in touch with your spiritual side being so aggressive and all! The last statement you made is a complete oxymoron..do you feel you would have came up with that statement, or believe in christianity at all if it were not for (im guessing) religious indoctrination by your parents and the church?.

You should read charles darwin.

Christ you Americans do love your religon
Quote by Jack Off Jill
So.. I guess I'm the only one who thinks so.

Na that applies to me as well.
Quote by Jonjy2
Dumbass...

That's my two cents xD

Not having jobs worked pretty well for the Indians before whitey showed his face on these shores. Hell, their culture was ****ing brilliant.
Society could get by without mass government and all the technology. Hell, it'd probably be better.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by revolutionplz
Heh... you call me a dumbass while you buy into the machine. You don't need that kind of ****, and why would you want it?

Why not try to attain true happiness, fully and always.

I could have a lot more fun living off of the land with my friends than having to work 10 hours a day, so I might be able to get off on Saturday and go to ... WHOOOOOPIE SIX FLAGS!!!YAYOMGZ!!

edit: I really don't see any point in working, it takes away from the true value of life. I believe we're intended to be happy, and we could easily be happy on free land hanging out with our friends and family. It's to hard to make happen now, because people believe they can own land. Own something that will be here long after you.

/hippyrant

You need to get a job so mommy and daddy don't need to support you anymore. You also need a job to pay for the internet and computer you're using. Someone probably worked a while on the clothes you're wearing in a sweatshop too. Hypocrite.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Na that applies to me as well.

Thank God.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Altered_Carbon
Not having jobs worked pretty well for the Indians before whitey showed his face on these shores. Hell, their culture was ****ing brilliant.
Society could get by without mass government and all the technology. Hell, it'd probably be better.

We'd be wearing loin cloths and hunting for our food if it wasn't for mass government and technology.
Page 1 of 2