This is a *new off the floor* Fender Telecaster 72 Deluxe Reissue for sale. BLACK WITH BLACK PICKGUARD A local music store relocated and many guitars had to go. I was a top employee and just brought this home to ship it out. This is new off the showroom floor. It even still has some plastic wrap and ordinary residue on the pickguard. This guitar feels like butter and sings like a humming bee. I already bought one of these for myself earlier in the year.

These retail for about $700 new so I'm accepting offers don't be afraid to ask me.
Last edited by thoranium at Sep 16, 2007,
Quote by thefaceeater
would you be interested in trades

Yes its possible. what can you trade
very cool Ive wanted one of these for a very long time. You wouldnt be interested in anything I have would you?
Quote by Dark Aegis
very cool Ive wanted one of these for a very long time. You wouldnt be interested in anything I have would you?

No sorry bro
how much shipped?
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
Quote by jim_root4
what are you lookin for i might be able to trade check the sig

whats the halfstack
Quote by libskate44
how much shipped?

How much for shipping? Ill charge the amount the post says...no more no less. Im in maryland area
how about an ibanez? i got it for 700 used! its def worth it!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by jim_root4
my randall century ii it like a model or two underneath what dime played in the beginning of pantera

can you link me to some specs and pics?
Quote by SchecterFreak
how about an ibanez? i got it for 700 used! its def worth it!

what kind of ibanez
its a 540 type body with a custom made neck and custom pickups... i can give you pics... here:
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q250/schecterfreak01/ibanez%20guitar/
yeah buddy... i am fixing the trem system so it doesn't go out of tune! so no problems here!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
I'm interested in trading maybe. I have an Ibanez SC420 (new was $750), its about 2+ years old and and Epiphone Les Paul Standard cherry sunburts( new is $499 plus $80 for the Epiphone case) its about 3+ year old. Let me know. I might possible trade both but I'll just have to see.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I'm interested in trading maybe. I have an Ibanez SC420 (new was $750), its about 2+ years old and and Epiphone Les Paul Standard cherry sunburts( new is $499 plus $80 for the Epiphone case) its about 3+ year old. Let me know. I might possible trade both but I'll just have to see.

um no thanks man sry gl trading
I'm really tempted... :|
I just got paid today too....
Let me think about it, and ill get back to you later this week about it
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
I'm really tempted... :|
I just got paid today too....
Let me think about it, and ill get back to you later this week about it

Ok, after about two more days I dont know if it will be available, so let me know asap bro
Would you be interested in trading for a Ibanez SZ720fm in transparent grey loaded with the Emg ZW set 81/85?