I'm looking for some new metal bands, meaning, I'm looking for some new stuff to listen to. Whether it's mainstream or local bands, doesn't matter. I'm into thrash metal by far, been looking at old Metallica stuff and a few German bands trying to find something to get interested into.

I listen to Metallica, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, and a bunch of others. Those three to kind of define the genre in which I'm talking about (although they differ quite a bit).

I like heavy metal guitar riffs, meaning stuff that isn't just white noise but is still pretty heavy with some decent vocals (no screaming).

What do you guys have to say?

(No arguements over Megadeth or Metallica in this thread please).
There is a Metal Recommendation thread on the top of the page. You'll find good bands there.
You are looking in the wrong place then. This is the kvltforum, not the metal one.

*reported*

Use the rec thread
Evile?
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by Guitarislife125
You are looking in the wrong place then. This is the kvltforum, not the metal one.

*reported*

Use the rec thread

Really now? I am looking for new bands to discuss and listen to - not just be recommended a bunch of metal bands - not to mention discuss a few of the bands I mentioned. Sorry if that wasn't clear?