um yea i got a squire tele and i was wondering, if i got a custom wammy bar how much would it cost?
why a custom one?

what type of whammy bar?
floyd? bigsby?
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
idk im a retart at these things, the cheapest. and because it doesnt have a fitting for the whammy bar
I dunno but if its alot it is not worth it. You basically have a starting guitar, and youll probaly upgrade into a better guitar later on so my advice for you is to not waste your money on it and save up for something more usefull...
Quote by slidething31
Blues men don't wear band T shirts.
Not worth it really. Youd be drilling holes all over the body unless you get a Bigsby, and they go for about $100. Ive never liked them, but its your call.
you'd basically be putting a $100 bigsby in a $100 guitar

not worth it
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
well i dont got alot of money lol so. but my main goal is to get a Dean Razorback Explosion ( i think thats what its called)
Quote by biohazardist
I dunno but if its alot it is not worth it. You basically have a starting guitar, and youll probaly upgrade into a better guitar later on so my advice for you is to not waste your money on it and save up for something more usefull...

he can just get a bigsby, then when he upgrades put the bigsby on the new one
Quote by makuserusukotto
he can just get a bigsby, then when he upgrades put the bigsby on the new one

So pointless tho IMO
Quote by slidething31
Blues men don't wear band T shirts.
theres a tremolo system that i saw advertised in guitar player mag. before. it just bolts right into your exsisting bridge holes and its pretty cheap. totally wish i remembered its name..gahh. and say it with me...
tremolo. not whammy! lol jk.
well bigsby's are rly for just vibrato and tiny things, if you want like some serious whammy abuse and dive bombs you gonna have to route out the body and stuff, like the others said, its not worth it
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.