97% of the entire first season of Pokemon cards. Only missing: Charizard (but DOES include Dark Charizard), Nidoking, Clefairy, Ninetails, and Victreebel. There are lots of doubles, and in some cases there's like five of one card. This collection also includes many of the second series of Pokemon such as: Lugia, Raiku, and Togetic. Did I mention that it also includes the incredibly rare Mew card? It includes many Trainer cards (I'm not going to type them all out, but there's at least 20 of them) and quite a few "Dark" Pokemon. There's 3 versions of Pikachu, 2 versions of Haunter, and 2 versions of Articuno that includes a rare promo card. They come sorted (in order) in a binder.

The Holograms include:

Venusaur

Blastoise

Dark Blastoise

Clefable

Wigglytuff

Poliwrath

Alkazam

Machamp

Electrode

Hitmonlee

Hitmonchan

Chansey

Kangaskhan

Gyarados

Lapras

Vaporeon

Articuno

Zapdos

Mewtwo

Mew

Pichu

Togetic

Ampharos

Jumpluff

Kingdra

Lugia

You know you want them. I'm asking $100, and you'll have to pay for shipping, but it's worth it. I might take some other offers, so either post here or PM me!
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
I'm sorry. this is a YuGiOh site.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Sorry, but I already got too many. Would you like to buy mine?

And your collection sucks. I've got ALL of the first season, with as many as 9 or 10 of the same card (goddamn Diglets and Machops), and a good deal of the Neo stuff. Oh yeah, I kick ass.
Lady Hellraiser bought/traded for mine. Hit her up in case she still wants more.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
dude, no offense but i don't think you'll get $100 for pokemon cards...
PWning N00bs Today!
pokemans eh...there were some gr.9's at my school playin pokemans on thurs...
cough..geek...ugm,cough,uhhcough
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Quote by Sid McCall
Lady Hellraiser bought/traded for mine. Hit her up in case she still wants more.
Are you serious? Is she really willing to pay money for Pokemon cards...?
I'll give you 50 cents and my chocolate milk. I'm pretty sure that's the best offer you'll get for pokemon cards.
Washburn WI-64
Jackson DK2
Randall RM100C
Digitech RP200A
Digitech DF-7
Digitech Phase Shifter
Boss OS-2
Boss Bf-2
you'll get 5 dollars at the most for that binder. 3 of those dollars are for the binder itself
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by Travis^Co
I'll give you 50 cents and my chocolate milk. I'm pretty sure that's the best offer you'll get for pokemon cards.

What about a limited edition blue eyes white dragon?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Cards-FULL-BASE-SET-Very-first-full-set_W0QQitemZ280146032415QQihZ018QQcategoryZ104049QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
this guy was asking for 450!!
But he didn't get any bids, I'd suggest you do eBay instead of UG on this one.

I wish I kept my old cards
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
wow that takes me back a few. I was in 5th grade when it started now im in my second year of college
Dammit, looks I'm not gonna get any monetary compensation for my cards either. =/

Should have sold them back in 2001. ><
hey bro do ya have a non-dark charizard?
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
i wanna see a pic of this "rare mew" card because if its the same one i saw once, this guy had about 100 and was sellin them fer about a dollar each.

i bought two.
but lets see it.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Man, who remembers when just a Charzard was like 100$
"...And the guy thats on the ground, that needs some help, you dont walk up and kick him. If you do that you better be wearing shoes for a while. 'Cause you know what? Trade places with him.. he'll pick you up." Stevie Ray Vaughan
I have a charizard thats not dark...its pretty cool
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
God, do you guys remember how much we spent on all these cards? We'd be rich if we saved all the money we spent, our parents spent, and anyone else who bought some for us. I remember back in 5th grade I had a huge collection, including the original charizard. By 6th grade I wanted a small dirt bike so I asked my parents if I could sell them on ebay, they said keep them, in a few years they'll be worth a lot of money. So about two years went by and when I checked ebay to see prices I noticed like $10 for like 5,000,000 cards. I was like, I thought you said they'd be worth lots, they said yeah, when you old and they're like 50 years old. Dammit, now we can't get $5 for them. It's about 5-6 years later and I'm poor, if only I could find some middle schoolers who wanted some.
I remember how much I spent, and I was already to old to like em!!! Don't worry you'll have kids someday.