anyone ever buy t-shirts from musicians friend? just wanted to know if they are decent quality or fall apart. Feel free to recommend other sites that have band/guitar related shirts.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
yeah they're good, I got a couple, one of them I grew out of, and the other I ordered too big though, so make sure you're careful about what size you order.
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
Quote by PlayTheMetal
anyone ever buy t-shirts from musicians friend? just wanted to know if they are decent quality or fall apart. Feel free to recommend other sites that have band/guitar related shirts.

Dude I PWNED you in fantasy football today.

But I'm sure I'll be the pwned one next week
EDIT: Wow we're the only game that didn't get into the 100's. Our teams must really blow

On subject, my brother got a MF t-shirt and it was a nice one.
Last edited by lounge act at Sep 16, 2007,
lol, i joined the league at work so i could play there, then they blocked the site like the next day so i have been playin my yahoo league and not looking at that one, I suppose I need to get on there, hope my team doesn't blow that bad.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
I'm not sure about quality, but they're moving their headquarters or something so it takes FOREVER to ship. My mandolin took well over a month, probably 2 months total to ship.
Ive bought several shirts from there, and the ones I bought are good quality.
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep
cool, thx for the feedback guys, and if anyone has a good site with band shirts feel free to share.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
ebay, i just got an organic hallucinosis t shirt for 10 quid, i couldnt find a decapitated t shirt anywhere but finally i found it. also i cant find any necrophagist t shirts for reasonable prices anywhere