Ok so recently ive been getting really annoyed with my playing. For some reason i can no longer mute the damn strings. At first it was only when i was doing a g major sweep and my 3rd string would always ring out at the 12th fret now it happens anytime im playing from the 11th to about 17 fret. Is something wrong with the action on my guitar, pickups too high, or is it just my muting technique? If it is my muting, then what should i do to correct it without muffling the strings?
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
ive been playing for about 4 years and i never had this problem before. I stopped playing for like a week because my wrist was hurting and i didnt want to end up with tendonitis. When i started playing again last week it started happening.I feel like im slowly learning to unplay the guitar.
Quote by csn00b
ohhh **** yeah i know what you mean. hey have you heard btbams new record? ****in amazing.
i thought it comes out tuesday
Quote by csn00b
the whole record is streaming on their myspace page. and they had a colors week-long trailer website with video interpretations and art interpretations. it was pretty cool. i'll find the website right now and post it.
those dudes can do some incredible things in their songs. I wish my songwriting was that good.
Quote by csn00b
myspace isn't working and i forgot the album trailer website, **** it. you can wait till tuesday hahaha. it's good don't worry. only 7 songs, because they're so ****in long.
im listening to it on their myspace. ants of the sky is incredible. maybe my new favorite
Quote by csn00b
yea white walls just inspired me and now i came up with like 4 or 5 riffs
Quote by csn00b