It sounded mostly like the song. good job! My only qualm would be the muddiness that the distortion gives the guitar, but that can't really be helped.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10789823#post10789823
MY GEAR-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Roland Cube 15
Alverez/Yairi 1995 YM-1
Ovation Celebrity
Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Big Muff USA Reissue

My myspace. Yeah. I know it sucks.
thanx sepplin,
ill crit your job now
My Stuff:

92' Epiphone Les Paul standard plus
V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
aph-1 alnico II pro pickups
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
Sounded nice man...As aforementioned the guitar tone could be improved on (are you running it through a computer?...thats what it sounds like.) ...It sounds like you have an open hole of distortion...like a big wave with a pipeline in it. Yeh, need to close it up...Thats the best way I can describe...its what I see.

The guitar cam / neck cam thing yeh had going was awesome too man. The slight shaking from the guitar gives the song more feeling and an edge to it.

Once again, nice job just improve your guitar tone a bit.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=674075
I actually was kinda digging that guitar tone. But whatever; to each his own, right?
Awesome improv at the end... I love that Middle-Eastern style tinge that song has, and you did it justice. Too bad you didn't do that acoustic outro. Although that wasn't really necessary, because your cover seemed like more of a straight-up rocker.
I personally felt that the outro solo you did could've been even crazier (faster licks, maybe even some tapping), but that's more of a preference thing than anything else. Overall, nice work. One of my faves from Use Your Illusion I, and you were faithful to it.
Thanx dude ^^
i would play the outro with acoustic if i had one
My Stuff:

V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
aph-1 alnico II pro pickups
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
more crits ya'll?
My Stuff: