hi all and thanks for reading my post. i am just wondering, i have .09s on my guitar right now,and they're cool and all, but my guitar is in drop C and i dont really like the feel of them, i enjoy playing in drop tunings and lower stuff, so i want larger strings, but i read somewhere that jackson necks couldnt handle the stress of stuff higher than .10s and i was wondering, is this true, and if not, what string guages do you recomend (i play acoustic too so my fingers can handle it)

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
and could i just take my guitar up to the place i buy the strings (local shop) and they adjust the neck for me? or is that an endeavor i would have to make on my own?

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

k ill do that whenever i get new strings, the strings i put on it are relatively new, so ill wait a while (plus im flat broke at the moment)

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

You could have them adjust the guitar for you, or you could learn how to do it and save yourself $20.

http://www.projectguitar.com/tut/tutorial1.htm
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
i would but it seems that everytime i tinker with something, tutorial or not, it doesnt turn out right. so its safe to go up to the shop and do it

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah