Page 1 of 2
some douche was making fun of me today so i just looked at him and said "pics or it didnt happen" . he just pretty much got confused and walked away.

did UG lines ever assist you in life?

/randomness.
Yes.....I told that gay guy who dresses like Brittanny Spears on youtube to rub icyhot on his face.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I was riding a bunch of Roller Coasters today and got excited that I did so many barrel rolls on the Batman.

Does that count?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
yup, at school in english class, this one jock dude was pretending to talk in internet speak so i just go, "lol wut...." i win...kinda, some of the hot chicks giggled so it works for me
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
im gonna use that pics or it didnt happen now... lol, I love that line anyway.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
i find myself using "epic fail" way more than i should.

i also know a kid who says "pwnt" and pronounces it pwent.
Quote by allstrats726

HAHAHA pwent
I say epic phail, the phail pail is pleased, but on icey hot, do a barrell roll, and pics or it didnt happen all the time. People are like WTF? and im like, UG.
I think I've mentioned it before, but I use them lots to get people confused, and then they laugh thinking they should get it. Kinda like a No Soap Radio! joke.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
OMG, ROFL, EAT TEH WAFFLE! it's really fun to just shout at people randomly. thank you metal forum
hello
last thursday a kid in my english class had his hoodie on his lap and was whackin it... got caught and you all know what ensued... FAP jokes
I always use epic phail, caturday references, and shit to my full advantage.
I was using icy hot before most of UG had even heard of it.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Eminored
I WAS THERE, MAN. OH MAN.

THEN THIS CALLS FOR A SEXY PARTY
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I can remember saying "rub icy hot on it" to something my friend was complaining about, but I can't remember what.
I think it might have been my friend just failed a test...
Edit: To sargasm: The TS was just saying things that are popular to say on UG.
Another edit: This thread just sparked an idea in my head. I say everyone should print off the "LOL WUT" picture and hand them out/post them around your school. I don't know about everyone else's school, but that would be pretty funny to see with the people at my school. Mainly cause most of them are freaking idiots and it'd be funny to see them confused about it and talking to the other idiots they group with.
Last edited by Pantera90 at Sep 16, 2007,
Quote by allstrats726

People who pronounce the spelling Pwn as anything other than Own don't understand 1337 Speak, and should be kicked in the face.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by sargasm
Except nothing in this thread is actually from UG...

That's true though, then no, The Pit has been useless to me in all this years.

EDIT: oh when some friend has a problem or something and is telling me I say "Relationship Thread". I think that's from UG.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Proof I told him to rub icyhot on his face. (look at the first comment)

WOw, I cringed at that. YOu said taht to a dude?

ouch
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
This one girl I know sometimes jokes around and she says one of her friends is coming over to her house, and then says something like "Because we're lesbian lovers." I almost unconditionally respond with "Pics or it never happened."
i call people failures, i kinda got that from teh interwebz
Quote by Garret.
Depends on how furiously I'm masturbating

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Is a bag full of pennies an acceptable method of payment?

The bag will of course, have SWAG written on it

Wynaut of the Pokemon club.
Almost forgot buttsecks. I always use that.
Shame it's pretty much dead.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Oh god, you people actually say "epic fail" in real life?

You tool bags.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I use +1 all the time, and even -1 and +0 when I'm nuetral. I say buttsecks at random times usually and fail when someone fails.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
i've used epic fail on far more than one occasion.

it just works so damn well.
hug your local pug dealer!
One time one of my friends said something really funny/random, so held up a big picture of the "LOL WUT" pear. It came in pretty handy.
Quote by sargasm

...You can't help yourself, can you?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I keep the UG world and the real world separated at all costs. The day I say "LOL, WUT?" or "Rub Icy Hot on it!" in real life is the day I kill myself.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Oh sweet God I never thought I could possibly get so ridiculously sick of an internet meme, but lo and behold this thread has managed to place the three most irritating and infuriating meme's I have ever come across all in the one room. Icy Hot, Barrel Rolls and "LOL WUT" pears are - say it with me - NOT funny, and believe me when I say that comes from the deepest cavities of my bowels.
Now I know that most of UG view me - or used to view me - as the face of "buttsecks" so I'm sure many of you will accuse me of being a hypocrite when I say this, but here goes: Icy Hot, Barrel Rolls and LOT WUT are NOT funny, and I have no respect for anyone who uses them.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to punch something.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
Now I know that most of UG view me - or used to view me - as the face of "buttsecks" so I'm sure many of you will accuse me of being a hypocrite when I say this, but here goes

Ack, you beat me to it.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by sargasm

You, my friend, are correct. I hate 4chan memes.
Page 1 of 2