ps. MUST be screamo not dragonforce.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Then wouldn't this pertain to the forum that discusses screamo?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
No such band can be defined.

Heavy is a subjective term, and there are a lot of insanely fast bands, but it rarely sounds very good.

EDIT: And screamo is wussy stuff compared to any death or black metal band.
Quote by burrit0
So no other bands other than Screamo? I'd rather listen to Dragonforce than Screamo.

Same here. This thread sucks.
I hate screamo

However Nitro is the Heaviest, Fastest....and two more adjectives I can't remember...band alive!
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by triviumjunkie
discuss

ps. MUST be screamo not dragonforce.

The weakest bands ever are screamo you chick.

Probably some Black Metal band that never took off for being too heavy. Or Aeon.
Dickless.
you may have brought on a whole lotta hate... screamo>dragonforce
but dog crap in face>screamo
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
*Reported.*

Wrong forum.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?

Tad? He was pretty heavyset.

Seriously, though.. Why screamo? There's no way in hell either of those descriptions fits for that music..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i was listing to slayer at school one day and somone asks what im lisning to. i give him the headset and he says "thats weak" and then shows me what hes lisning to... oh man that some some hardcore ****.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored

Quote by COBHC728

APSH!!
Quote by burrit0
So no other bands other than Screamo? I'd rather listen to Dragonforce than Screamo.

I'd rather be skinned than listen to screamo.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
+1 to the dethklok

no seriously, nile?
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
The weakest bands ever are screamo you chick.

Probably some Black Metal band that never took off for being too heavy. Or Aeon.

black metal is what i meant i just didnt know there was a difference.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored

Quote by COBHC728

APSH!!
Quote by triviumjunkie

Phail.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Electric wizard for heaviness, strapping young lad for speed (and just chaos), and like....spawn of possession for both i guess...

EDIT: WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ****IN' SCREAMO AND ****IN' BLACK METAL
Quote by triviumjunkie

/facepalm

Learn your **** before you open your mouth.
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
okay take this band for example, im looking for more of that

www.myspace.com/necryptic
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored

Quote by COBHC728

APSH!!
Testament
Heaviest and fastest
Quote by YYZ
Yea, that's why most hot girls are dating faggot emo kids from ****ty faggot gay homo emo bands. I hate life.
lol kids these days.. it seems like the heavier and faster it is for you people, the better, how does that even make sense? its like you choose to listen to this **** because you lack in balls, so the seeminly tough music makes up for it. and btw i listen to hard **** too but im in it for the music, not heaviness nor speed.
Quote by triviumjunkie
i was listing to slayer at school one day and somone asks what im lisning to. i give him the headset and he says "thats weak" and then shows me what hes lisning to... oh man that some some hardcore ****.

hahaha, sigged.
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
it depends....i wud have to say that slayer is possibly the heaviest band ever, but compared to todays music they clearly are not, they simply have there credibility to ride on

pig destroyer, anyone? i once saw this video of em live, an the mic wasnt workin or something....so he decided to just scream the lyrics at the top of his lungs....the fact that he was actually audible is incredible. no human shud have the ability to do that, its f*ckedddddd
Strapping Young Lad, Suffocation, Nile, Napalm Death, Dying Fetus, etc.

Strapping Young Lad are on there because of the extremely chaotic nature of their music, and because I think they're awesome.
Quote by MustangMan311
Hella?

You don't speak Cali?
Looooser.

Anyway, other than Dethklok, my second choice would be Tsjuder.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Cannibal Corpse is pretty heavy IMO I heard them for the first time the other day and I thought it was basically Slayer with heavier vocals >.<
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
dude screamo sucks there like hard core wanna bes if ur gonna be screamo might as well be hardcore and i hate hardcore. hardcore is black metal wanna bes and this is coming from metal guy.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
Quote by silvertoness11
dude screamo sucks there like hard core wanna bes if ur gonna be screamo might as well be hardcore and i hate hardcore. hardcore is black metal wanna bes and this is coming from metal guy.

Not to be an elitist metalhead, but hardcore and black metal are nothing alike.
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
Quote by silvertoness11

You really dont know the **** youre talking about, sorry to say. Go educate yourself in metal a bit more.
You're retarded, ts.
Heaviest band ever?
Sodom.
Fastest band ever? Not sure. But very fast band?
Sodom
Really good song by a band such as this?
Agent Orange or Body Parts.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Oh man! When I read the title of this thread I thought said heavyset, fatest band ever. And was gonna say fear factory because of Dino Cazares... anyway... slayer for sheer brutality.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by silvertoness11

Yeah, I'm sure Youth Crew kids all listen to Slayer.

And screamo is a branch of emo/hardcore. Most screamo bands have very long introductions to songs, that build up as the song progresses, with melodic guitar parts. It's not very heavy, nor (extremely)fast, because that isn't the point. Examples: Funeral Diner, City of Caterpillar, Welcome the Plague Year.

I think just about everyone in here has no idea what they're talking about.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Sep 16, 2007,
Berzerker!
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by silvertoness11

Wait... if they wanted to do metal... wouldn't the do metal and not hardcore?

WAIT!

WHAT?!

LOGIC!?!
Quote by MastaBassist10
Wait... if they wanted to do metal... wouldn't the do metal and not hardcore?

WAIT!

WHAT?!

LOGIC!?!

No dude.. they WANT to do metal, but in their hearts they know they're not brutal enough.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 2