I have this (kinda strange I admit) habit of going out at ungodly hours to listen to music, while walking around in a forest, or the beach or wherever, and just kinda daydream. It really helps me to absorb and feel music better, especially say, something like Explosions in the Sky, GY!BE, etc... (basically really emotional music)

Anybody else do this?
I love it. But not outside because I am a very paranoid person and I am always ready to fight someone if needs be. Its great though when i do get the chance to just sway to music while walking on a beach and also listening to the waves crash at the same tome as the music.
Listen to Sunn O))) in the middle of the night. That's some freaky ****.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
That's the best time to listen to music. With a bunch of friends, sitting around the fire pit in the back yard, drinkin beers, and just relaxing.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
I listen to music when I go to bed. I can't stay up late though I have university and two jobs to worry about.
Quote by holybassbatman!
I listen to music when I go to bed. I can't stay up late though I have university and two jobs to worry about.

Hahaha seriously. Music MANY times is guilty of screwing up various things for me cause I stay up all night listening to it and can't stop!
I always do **** like that. There's nothing like walking the streets at night listening to Mr. Bungle, or hiking at night to Bathory. It's just hella chill.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
I listen to Darkspace, then I don't go to sleep...

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
The only time I ever listen to music is when I'm in the shower.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It isn't weird. I'm the same way, really. It's even better to take a walk with some music and a joint. It makes it ten times better, really.

*waits for the lame anti-drug kids*
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by Ehh
It isn't weird. I'm the same way, really. It's even better to take a walk with some music and a joint. It makes it ten times better, really.

Are you talking to me?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Ehh

+1

There is no feeling in the world like being high, and going for a walk at night with some tunes.
Except maybe shrooming and doing all of the above.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Are you talking to me?

Was talking to anyone that thought it was weird, I guess.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have