im going shopping for a wah today, and i can't decide which wah to get out of the Crybaby Classic or Vox V847 pedals. i've heard that the Vox is better clean, but doesnt handle high gain well. what does that mean? i use like a ton of distortion most of the time, so will that make the effects weak? i would also use the wah on a clean setting, just so i can play voodoo child also i hear they are both tone suckers, and i don't plan on modding, so which is the best perchase to get a nice big sweep and full effects and whatnot? i realise there has probably already been a thread for this, but im in a hurry
Originally Posted by Kill Factory
If you want to play some emo music, I recommend using these settings:

Gain: 0
Bass: 0
Mid: 0
Treble: 0

Master Volume: 0

HAHA!
The dunlop (i'm told) isn't as good clean (then again I hardly ever use wah clean - and i use wah alooot) but it'll handle gain better. (pref amp gain not pedal) If you can afford it I'd go for summit like the 535q or the crybaby from hell - they shud handle gain v well.

MVL.
Out of them two, the vox just because I really dislike the crybaby and think its pretty shabby. But neither will do high-gain that well, go to the ultimate wah thread, its got TONNES of reveiews on the first few posts, choose a wah that suites you best outta them, if not post and ask for a recomendation in that thread.
ULTIMATE WAH THREAD!

now.

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009