ok so i want to take a course to get a motorcycle liscence but all my friends who have motorcycles (all way older) say its a waste of time and money and they have never needed one even after getting pulled over. thing is i dont find out the hard way i got screwed. anyone here ever get pulled over on a motorcycle without the right liscence?
hah tht sux but just take it again but take it like on a moped my dad did it it its mad easy.
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
Quote by bradulator
Just in case?

thats what i was thinking but its really expensive and throws your insurance up even if you dont own a bike, which i dont
man the M license is so easy to get, atleast here in canada. its like 10 bucks if you already have your drivers license
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by Sean-Man
man the M license is so easy to get, atleast here in canada. its like 10 bucks if you already have your drivers license

thing there is i dont know how to drive one, the course i would be taking teaches you to drive one and gets you the liscense. it costs like 300 dollars. otherwise i would just buy a cheap dirtbike and get my uncle to teach me. saves me a buttload of cash
I don't know where you live, but it cost me whatever the DMV fee was, like $40, and that's it. Easiest test I ever took, do 3 circles and then go on the road and make 3 turns. The guy who drove the instructor in the chase car said she didn't even pay attention to what I was doing when I was taking the test. I didn't need any prelicensing course, just the waiver that said I had 25 hours of supervised driving, which just needs to be signed they don't care if you actually do it or not. I had been riding my motorcycle on the road before I got my license alone, and I had been riding dirtbikes and the like since I was 8.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Schneiderman
I don't know where you live, but it cost me whatever the DMV fee was, like $40, and that's it. Easiest test I ever took, do 3 circles and then go on the road and make 3 turns. The guy who drove the instructor in the chase car said she didn't even pay attention to what I was doing when I was taking the test. I didn't need any prelicensing course, just the waiver that said I had 25 hours of supervised driving, which just needs to be signed they don't care if you actually do it or not. I had been riding my motorcycle on the road before I got my license alone, and I had been riding dirtbikes and the like since I was 8.

that sounds like a pretty good deal to me. i think ill end up learning on a chep dirtbike and then getting the liscense later. thanks for the info everybody