when the only girl you ever loved, suddenly leaves you for someone else?
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
heartbreak. I've been there a couple times it sucks, write or play guitar it will help. GL man you'll make it through alright though just takes lots of time.
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
Bad?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Like smashing your stratocaster all over the kitchen linoleum.

Except I resisted the urge.

However....I did sit in my room and play some really soft acoustic songs for the rest of the day.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
orgasmic.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
It sucks about as much as when you just buy a brand new 44 ounce soda from a gas station.. And you slurp it up to your hearts content. And then.. It's gone.

That's the worst.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by The Madcap
I have never had a girlfriend that I was in love with.

Unfortunately the same is for me.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
not so cool

FTL, thats a little more accurate. buck up there son, itll get better with time
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Godsmacked.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
It hurts? Heartache is a too vague word to describe it, it's like when a pin drops in a silent room following by a loud noise.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
The "leaves you for someone else" part hasn't happened yet. But the "avoids you everywhere you go after you say you love her in a 3 page note" has happened for over a year now.

Almost as bad as realizing a 44 oz. is gone.
The only thing high school "love" is good for is making people hate each other.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
mindnumbing,and just pain i went through that **** earlier this year

mindnumbing is the perfect word. its like u were just delivered a huuge emotional blow, and you dont kno how to respond/react
just go sleep around, masterbate a lot, then just get over it. Most people will fall in love at least a couple times in their life.
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
The only thing high school "love" is good for is making people hate each other.

Generally, most high-schoolers don't tend to be mature enough to handle a proper relationship.

Generally, that is. For those who can see beyond the end of their dick/tits, the support and emotional "safety" if you will can make things one hell of a lot easier.
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
Im going through it now to and it has really hurt me. Havnt made a good riff case of it.
Quote by andy_thomas
That depends, when you look at a map is west left or right?

If you think I care about what you say to me you are sadly mistaken.
A failed relationship?

seriously, if she left you, she obviously wasn't a very good partner to begin with.
Quote by 4e574e57363g

Completely 100% good. Satisfied. Exceptionally well.
Eh? What the **** do you think? Obviously bad. If it happened to you then you obviously know how it feels. There are a few things to do:
a) Man up, accept she doesn't like you.
b)Get her back.
c) Settle on your throne as the king of Bel'Air

Now, I didn't bother reading this read, so it might've been posted.
I've been in a somewhat similar situation, and I said I felt like an empty cask, beshit from the owl of love.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Never had a girlfriend.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by 4e574e57363g
Sick to my stomach.
I just think of what my dad told me once

"Son, there aren't a lot of fish in the sea. There's a ****load."

Call him shallow, but he's been married to the same woman for twenty-five years. (I guess that's good considering their forty five)
I experienced that last May. ><

I forced myself to hate her so that I wouldn't feel any loss. I emphasized all her negative traits and tried not to think about all the reasons why I previously loved her.

Not sure if repression is the healthiest thing in the world, but meh, it worked. I still think about her every once in a while, but not every day. Success!
I'm confused.
Is this for a song you're writing?
Or just whatever the hell we think it'll say.
Because at first I thought you were writing a song.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
holy hell! I know this one!

royal kick in the nuts that keeps you up for a month solid and just gets worse when you see them together.

maybe that's just me.

i'm gonna go now.
hug your local pug dealer!