I dont care who you are........where your from.............what you belive..........But you have got to read a book by C.S. Lewis called "Mere Christianty"..........to all you Christian Hata's out there.......lol.........dont be turned off by the title..........its an amazing book.............

heres a link:http://books.google.com/books?id=OF-YSMKCVwMC&dq=C.S.Lewis+Mere+Christianity&pg=PP1&ots=ybnU3ln3A1&sig=XSSctMqz0dEIpwwTshThr-NDhJA&prev=http://www.google.com/search%3Fhl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26oi%3Dspell%26resnum%3D0%26ct%3Dresult%26cd%3D1%26q%3DC.S.Lewis%2BMere%2BChristianity%26spell%3D1&sa=X&oi=print&ct=result&cd=1#PPP1,M1
Quote by SG5533
I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you believe, but you have got to read a book by C.S. Lewis called "Mere Christianity".

To all you Christian Hata's out there LUL PEAR don't be turned off by the title, it's an amazing book.

Fix'd

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
easy on the ellipses there kiddo........use them sparingly for more effectiveness

and what about his other stuff? out of the silent planet was pretty good, although i need to find the time to read the other two in that trilogy
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Screw Lewis. H.P. Lovecraft is where it's at.

What does Lovecraft write about?
I like his book "Screwtape Letters" more.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

Yeah .......but the sheer amount of thought he puts into "Mere Christianty" is astounding...........
Quote by SG5533
Yeah .......but the sheer amount of thought he puts into "Mere Christianty" is astounding...........

I agree on that level.

I simply enjoy Screwtape better because of the level of depth he put into the charectors.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Chronicles of Narnia when I was a kid were awesome but they suck now. I haven't read Mere Christianity yet. I'll get around to it Lewis is a smart guy it's worth it to hear what he has to say about stuff.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

i still haven't read the whole thing. i didn't think it'd be a book many UGers would like.

screwtape, what i've read, is intense. you're right about the characters. he said he never wrote a sequel because writing a book from the POV of a demon was so emotionally and spiritually draining it'd be far too painful to do again.
#DTWD