Page 1 of 2
What way do you wipe your ass?. Wipe north/south/ or east west?. Or do you use a beday?
Two words: Asian toilet.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Wipe It In Your Buttocks For Maximum Effect!
Interested in Japan? Join the Club. PM me or Kurt-Corgan.
Quote by PieceOfMind666

Haha, that was an epic pic battle. you are a worthy opponent

Meh, I actually pull down my pants and just put on the shower and stroke my ass with my left hand then dry it by means of tappage.

UG Private Poker Room

UG Poker Group
Join it

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
How the fuck do you wipe East/West?
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

I took a shit in a cornfield & wiped with corn once.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by bigwillie
How the fuck do you wipe East/West?

if you have a gaping asshole i guess
Quote by dx147
NO!!!

disgusting

Dude, they shoot a ****ing jet of water at your ass for god's sake. You don't have to do any wiping at all!!!

Note: I don't really own one of those, and don't want to.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
Dude, they shoot a ****ing jet of water at your ass for god's sake. You don't have to do any wiping at all!!!

Note: I don't really own one of those, and don't want to.

Oh thats what a beday is dude. I thought you meant asian toilet like stinking hole in the ground with no paper.
Quote by dx147
Oh thats what a beday is dude. I thought you meant asian toilet like stinking hole in the ground with no paper.

Hahaha, sorry, I didn't know they were called bedays.
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
When I wipe, I prop one foot up onto the toilet seat, for maximum spreadage. Then I proceed to wipe coming from behind, at the gooch, and moving my hand (with toilet paper on it of course) towards my ass hole. I would guess that would be north.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Quote by metal4life592
Hahaha, sorry, I didn't know they were called bedays.

my parents had one but it would either be freezing cold or burning hot. eitherway you are fuked
Quote by l2p_Guitar
When I wipe, I prop one foot up onto the toilet seat, for maximum spreadage. Then I proceed to wipe coming from behind, at the gooch, and moving my hand (with toilet paper on it of course) towards my ass hole. I would guess that would be north.

Why thank you, kind sir, for that detailed explanation.
This has got to be the worst thread I've ever seen.

You're making a thread just to make a thread, nobody actually gives a damn how I wipe my ass and I certainly don't give a damn as to how you wipe yours.
Quote by l2p_Guitar

good idea steve harris iron maiden technique
Quote by guylee
east/west? yeah because my ass was put on sideways.

hahahah i soo wanna sig this.. but i wont.

LOL!
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
South to north...nobody wants **** on their testicles.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by bradulator
So who else has gotten **** on their ass hair?

ihate that when you have to rip the hair and poo out together.
Quote by dx147
What way do you wipe your ass?. Wipe north/south/ or east west?. Or do you use a beday?

You mean Bidet.
Quote by dx147

I guess it depends on which direction I'm facing.
Quote by dx147
ihate that when you have to rip the hair and poo out together.

Seriously, I have to use a crapload (lol) of toilet paper to make sure i'm clean down there...I need prevention tips?
Quote by JDawg
I drag my bare ass across the carpet.

if i was rich i would drag my ass across rare mountain goat rugs on a skateboard, then clense with the purest alpine spring water then get my butler to dispose of items
Quote by bradulator
Seriously, I have to use a crapload (lol) of toilet paper to make sure i'm clean down there...I need prevention tips?

may be your diet. they say you should only need 3 craps per day, 3 wipes and 3 pieces of paper per shi.t (if you have a healthy bowel system)
Quote by dx147
I use a handkerchief to wipe my ass. Then when I'm done, I put it in my back pocket...I only wash it about once a month too.
Quote by Incardito
Meh, I actually pull down my pants and just put on the shower and stroke my ass with my left hand then dry it by means of tappage.

That's ****ed up **** right there.

What do you do in public restrooms?
Quote by dx147

You just have to know how we wipe our asses huh? Youre sinking lower and lower.
Quote by dx147
That's actually what a traditional Japanese toilet IS. It's called a benjo (便所 . Nasty things, those. In the old days you used a stick to wipe. Nice.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Agent_00Funk
You just have to know how we wipe our asses huh? Youre sinking lower and lower.

everyone look at agent 00 funks (Johns) profile pic and tell me if a) he doesnt have a hitler mostache and b) if he is ever gonna get laid
I lift my left leg and wipe south with my left hand. I shave the crack sometimes so I dont get brown stuck in my ass muff.
A thread that praises the removal of feces from the crack of one's ass... I may die in peace now.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Page 1 of 2