I put them to excellent use too:

Mac rocks
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
"Take peanut butter and smear it on my*insert post it note*"

haha
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Mac spends too much time trying to be like PC (with Intel Chips, Office and Boot Camp and such) but then they keep complaining about PCs and how shitty they are.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Last edited by Dimebag22 at Sep 17, 2007,
I have that to, only I sticky important shit on my desktop so that I remember to do stuff.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

lol in the searchbar, top right hand corner

...what exactly are the 'pirates of silicone ?
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
"hi,i'm a mac"
"and i'm a pc"
"pc?"
"pervert clown"
""
Last edited by athlete1 at Sep 17, 2007,
Quote by Dimebag22
Mac spends too much time trying to be like PC (with Intel Chips, Office and Boot Camp and such) but then they keep complaining about PCs and how shitty they are.

i lol'ed when i saw this. isn't windows copying mac?? most of the features in vista were in osx like 2 or 3 years ago. macs are simply trying to be compatible with everyone, whereas pcs are stuck in a windows only mind set
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
why dont you just write on your hand or something. that way its not blockin stuff on your screen and you'l probably look at a few times in the next few minutes as you jack off using your own tears as lubrication...

nah im sorry... but you would see important stuff written on your hand while you use your mouse etc (thats if the whole point of it is to remember stuff WHILE you're on the computer...)
Quote by NutZz?
lol in the searchbar, top right hand corner

...what exactly are the 'pirates of silicone ?

You have to find all the clues. Everything has a purpose.
Quote by fallingforever
i lol'ed when i saw this. isn't windows copying mac?? most of the features in vista were in osx like 2 or 3 years ago. macs are simply trying to be compatible with everyone, whereas pcs are stuck in a windows only mind set

You're pretty much right.
Doesn't Dashboard have the stickies? Or did you just randomly find out you had a program for the sole purpose of sticky notes?
Quote by fallingforever

I lol'd when I saw this. Mac isn't compatible with anything. Mac is the least thing from trying to be compatible with everyone. Mac targets the people who have to be "different". PC targets the people who want software that isn't i**** and the compatibility of many other manufactures unlike Mac where you can't get anything that isn't iSomething. And their excuse for not being compatible is "Well, we can run PC too! So were compatible with almost everything" Well, guess what??? PC is the thing that you have been knocking for almost 5 years. And now your trying to have an advantage over us by using the software that you've all made an assumption that sucked.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
ive never seen those, but i just got my macbook a week ago so thats why. im lovin mac so far.
Quote by Dimebag22
I lol'd when I saw this. Mac isn't compatible with anything. Mac is the least thing from trying to be compatible with everyone. Mac targets the people who have to be "different". PC targets the people who want software that isn't i**** and the compatibility of many other manufactures unlike Mac where you can't get anything that isn't iSomething. And their excuse for not being compatible is "Well, we can run PC too! So were compatible with almost everything" Well, guess what??? PC is the thing that you have been knocking for almost 5 years. And now your trying to have an advantage over us by using the software that you've all made an assumption that sucked.

Whatever, I have a macbook and I think its better than a PC equivalent so go away.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
OK folks. Fighting about your computer is lame, be quiet, and please leave. haha