Page 1 of 3
I don't know about anybody else here but at my school there are some kids and they carry their guitars with them EVERYWHERE they go. Problem is, they can't play for ****. they just carry the things around and strum out some stupid green day song every once in a while so they can get the feeling that they're cool. I wouldn't have a problem with it but now i'm embarassed to be seen at school with a guitar because everybody thinks i'm one of the poser douches...
Quote by guylee
no i play with the jazz band in the morning.

Your still one of them. The jazz band is only a guise.
keep your guitar under lock and key in the jazz band teachers room when you are not using it (what i did except without the jazz band part.).
problem solved
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by guylee
sure i'm one of them whatever you win.

I knew it. Just embrace being one of them, it's ok.
Sheesh. Get with the times man, it's cool to carry a guitar around at school.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by guylee
I don't know about anybody else here but at my school there are some kids and they carry their guitars with them EVERYWHERE they go. Problem is, they can't play for ****. they just carry the things around and strum out some stupid green day song every once in a while so they can get the feeling that they're cool. I wouldn't have a problem with it but now i'm embarassed to be seen at school with a guitar because everybody thinks i'm one of the poser douches...

Yes, you're so cool because Green day is TEH STUPIDZ EM0Z. Get the fuck over yourself. the fact that you play in the jazz band doesn't make you any better. Maybe they don't relate to jazz or TEH METALZ and listen to Green Day because it's catchy and is more radio friendly. I hate people like you.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by guylee

Just tell everyone that you're a poser.

Works for me.
i just hate myself so much! (tears) why did i choose this life for myself? I can't believe i'm one of those poser freaks! oh, thank you Dementia, my life hath been changed (uncontrollable sobbing)
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Yes, you're so cool because Green day is TEH STUPIDZ EM0Z. Get the fuck over yourself. the fact that you play in the jazz band doesn't make you any better. Maybe they don't relate to jazz or TEH METALZ and listen to Green Day because it's catchy and is more radio friendly. I hate people like you.

I would say FTW! But he already said that I win.
Quote by guylee
i just hate myself so much! (tears) why did i choose this life for myself? I can't believe i'm one of those poser freaks! oh, thank you Dementia, my life hath been changed (uncontrollable sobbing)

You suck so terribly at sarcasm. GTFO. Yes, get out of your own thread.
Quote by shut_up_n00b

You're right i suck.
I wouldn't worry too much about what people at school think; you won't remember what they look like in a few years.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I used to feel the same way, I'd say to myself, "it's kinda sad that playing music can be just a phase for some people" but I can't blame them, cause I was just like them once, the only difference is, I stayd with it.....I don't know where I'm going with this....I'm realy tired.
Well if they suck, doesnt it make sense to carry it everywhere and practice lawl
if they sit around strummin green day songs, is that really bad? does it matter?

tolerance, my friend. not everyone listens to classic rock or metal.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by guylee

then carry a bass around with you everywhere instead.
I sort of get what you mean, because at my college. In between classes i get something to eat and sit in the quad. some dude just comes and plugs his amp into the outlet, sits on his amps and strums some chords. then a whole crowd goes over to him, hes so good that played 3 seconds of the Iron Man Riff, pathetic moron to me.....This happens a lot in my college, mostly near the quad. Morons just strumming random chords acting like they are the ****.
LOL
Quote by guylee
sure i'm one of them whatever you win.

See? You're such a poser you already got in the "guylee hating bandwagon".
Quote by LPDave

Quote by Toastbot

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by SiKh22
I sort of get what you mean, because at my college. In between classes i get something to eat and sit in the quad. some dude just comes and plugs his amp into the outlet, sits on his amps and strums some chords. then a whole crowd goes over to him, hes so good that played 3 seconds of the Iron Man Riff, pathetic moron to me.....This happens a lot in my college, mostly near the quad. Morons just strumming random chords acting like they are the ****.

So?

It would make me extremely happy if the majority of the people in my school would do this.
stupid kids with guns are a lot worse.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
the other day i was on aderol. for the first 20 minutes i was real agressive and then for the next 12 hours i was really happy. but within those first twenty minutes i rode my friends bus home and when we got off i saw a kid with a fender soft case. im like hey bud, lemme play that ****, what u got in there, a start? hes like ya, pulls it out, its a squire with like chessy metal plating. im like lemme play it, hes like no, im like, buddy im gonna play it if u like it or not. and then i ripped it from his hands, pulled a pick outa my pocket and played some random lick. he pulled it back, so now we were pulling on this cheap squire. im like MOTHER****ER!!!! and i squared up to fight. i knew i coulda taken his cheap guitar, 100$ pinstripe shirt wearin, Nirvana song playing, Greenday lovin ass... if my friend didn't hold me back and got me in a headlock. thats my bad guitar player walking around school story lol.
Quote by Metal claw
So?

It would make me extremely happy if the majority of the people in my school would do this.

are u serious, getting pleasure and ego from simple crap. It's because they people listening and watching don't play, they'd easily be impressed by anything. That is a know fact! as for chords, i meant power chords, he had a cigarette in his mouth. half the time he was hitting the open Low E string......then did a little 3 second famous Iron Man riff. The way he acted as if hes been playing for years, but the way he plays is like crap. I could have easily went up to him, hey can i try it really quick. Then shred him into pieces as because people would think wow hes going so fast......could make it easier shred in the pentatonic scale.....
LOL
Quote by TSmitty6
the other day i was on aderol. for the first 20 minutes i was real agressive and then for the next 12 hours i was really happy. but within those first twenty minutes i rode my friends bus home and when we got off i saw a kid with a fender soft case. im like hey bud, lemme play that ****, what u got in there, a start? hes like ya, pulls it out, its a squire with like chessy metal plating. im like lemme play it, hes like no, im like, buddy im gonna play it if u like it or not. and then i ripped it from his hands, pulled a pick outa my pocket and played some random lick. he pulled it back, so now we were pulling on this cheap squire. im like MOTHER****ER!!!! and i squared up to fight. i knew i coulda taken his cheap guitar, 100$ pinstripe shirt wearin, Nirvana song playing, Greenday lovin ass... if my friend didn't hold me back and got me in a headlock. thats my bad guitar player walking around school story lol.

You're a complete wanker.

Get off of UG.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by SiKh22
are u serious, getting pleasure and ego from simple crap. It's because they people listening and watching don't play, they'd easily be impressed by anything. That is a know fact! as for chords, i meant power chords, he had a cigarette in his mouth. half the time he was hitting the open Low E string......then did a little 3 second famous Iron Man riff. The way he acted as if hes been playing for years, but the way he plays is like crap. I could have easily went up to him, hey can i try it really quick. Then shred him into pieces as because people would think wow hes going so fast......could make it easier shred in the pentatonic scale.....

I find humor whenever people are like this.

You're taking it too seriously.
Quote by Metal claw

nah i mean i dont like people like that, its clearly showing off. Raises their ego to place where i cant even see!
LOL
Quote by Metal claw

metal claw, if you were that girl in ur avatar i would rape you and carry you off to marry you

kazekhi style
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by SiKh22

Good idea.. Instead of teaching people the joys of music, embaress them, and make them never want to try it for real.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by TSmitty6

That's pretty ****ed up, what kinda douchey ass hole would actualy brag about that?
I'm pretty sure TSmitty6 is joking, or he's just a douche
Quote by LPDave

Quote by Toastbot

Quote by The Leader
Quote by shut_up_n00b
I'm pretty sure TSmitty6 is joking, or he's just a douche

I love what it says for your location, "my rodie malmsteen" that's ****ing hilarious....and I can dig the avatar too, seeing more and more anime avatars lately.
Quote by cliffemall123
If they piss you off, then just show their asses up.

Why?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 3