I'm in a college dorm, and I'm wondering if people have any tips/methods on how to keep my guitar safe. I know this thread has been done, but searches turned up nothing.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
keep ur dorm locked, and ask ur roommate to do the same. if anything happens to it, the blame falls on your roommate.

that's worked for me for a little over 2 years...
install a lojack?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Ever seen introduction to Get Smart? Like that.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
always keep it in the gigbag (if u dont have a hard case)...thats what i used to do. an i'd put it behind my TV, which was sittin on top a minifridge. ppl were usually too lazy to go get it
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by guylee
throw a rattlesnake in the case. That'll teach em.

hahahah that made me laugh
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
my house is the designated 'party house' cause of my basement.. which is where i keep my guitars
if its my friends over ill leave em on the bigass stand
if its my parents or sisters friends i lock em in the cases in my room
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
On the first day, tell everyone that if anyone touches your guitar, they'll be in for a stabbin'!

When they're all laughing at you for being such a joker, pull out a big-ass knife and wave it at them to show them you mean business. No-one will touch your guitar then!

Granted they also might avoid talking to you, but, y'know.....
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I usually keep mine in my closet. Not many people except for me, my roommate, and his friend know it's there. And the door's always locked when there's no conscious people in here (like when nobody's here or we're asleep.)
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Always lock your room and make sure your roommate does the same. In case of a fake fire-alarm (people pull this sh*t and go steal stuff in other peoples' rooms), take your guitar with you.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Keep it locked up in a hard case when you're not playing it. And if its a worthy guitar, get insurance.

I've become slack with maintaining my guitars health. I used to keep it cased up when I was done playing, but now I leave it on a stand. Mind you, I live solo, and not in a dorm with plenty of grubby hands round the place.
I have 2 people other than me who touch my guitar. I'm a big guy, and if someone other than the people I allow to touch my guitar (I have it placed in a certain position, in Open C, and I always wipe it down) I'll know, and I'll backhand the fucker who did it.

Plus, my room-mate/vocalist knows that if someone messes with my shit, I'll be in a terrible mood for the rest of the day, and no one wants to be around me when I'm like that, so he tells them not to touch them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
I lock my guitars in my batcave next to robins pantys actually.
Get a hardcase and lock it. If you suspect anybody, booby trap it (like put some paper on side propped up. It will fall if guitar is touched). Attain rusty pliers and write threatening notcie.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM