The first 52 seconds scared me.

There's just something eerie to her voice.

I'll watch it in the morning.
iv heard this is good but i dont have the time to sit down and watch it this late
Quote by burrit0
Short summary anyone?
Same thing for me please...
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Quote by burrit0
Short summary anyone?

A load of stupid **** about wishing for stuff so it will come to you...
Quote by Kulvin
A load of stupid **** about wishing for stuff so it will come to you...

o that, yeah i cant say ill be watching the rest of that vid then, i saw a quick version on like primetime and it wasnt worth my time
Quote by burrit0
Short summary anyone?
Your thoughts create YOUR life! It's all tied in with the universal law of attraction. It's very intriguing. You should watch it.
I love the assertions that the secret has been scientifically proven. What a crock.

The motivations of the film are questionable too. Seems like the whole thing is centered on wealth. I have my doubts if the law of attraction would get an exploited sweatshop worker all the money he wanted.
These guys are worse than the Mormons at our local church. They act like they're selling something to you.
Quote by hug a llama
These guys are worse than the Mormons at our local church. They act like they're selling something to you.
Dude, I understand why you're skeptical. But after I watched the video and applied the secret, I felt awesome right away, I still do. Have positive thoughts, it's that easy!

My head seriously feels so good right now...I feel enlightened.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Dude, I understand why you're skeptical. But after I watched the video and applied the secret, I felt awesome right away, I still do. Have positive thoughts, it's that easy!

My head seriously feels so good right now...I feel enlightened.

You feel enlightened? You're a sucker.
Isn't this that thing that they ripped the piss out of on Chasers?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
yeah and it didnt work, the Chasers went to a shop and visualized that they owned the shirts and took them and tried to walk off but the lady wouldnt let them have them even tho they beleived they were theres.
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Man what a cheesy video. I'd probably watch it if it wasn't trying to be so dramatic and high-budget.
this is absolute bull****...so my thoughts permeate through the universe and just draws **** to me? fvckin weak