Poll: Am I right to be angry?
Poll Options
View poll results: Am I right to be angry?
Yes
155 55%
No
82 29%
Not sure
39 14%
Voters: 280.
Page 1 of 4
Hi. Long time reader, first time poster.

I found this in a fitness forum.

A guy, 22, wants to have sex with a girl who's 16. I'm the dad of a 1 year old daughter. I am worried about her enough as it is, but I cant think of how much I'd worry about this if this was my daughter. I'm angry about this guy doing this, am I right to be angry? What would you do if your daughter was in this situation?

(to make things equal, you can read the 22 year old guys side on his blog, http://www.becomingapua.com/2007/09/06/having-sex-with-a-16-year-old/)
Quote by Dewayne2
Hi. Long time reader, first time poster.

I found this in a fitness forum.

A guy, 22, wants to have sex with a girl who's 16. I'm the dad of a 1 year old daughter. I am worried about her enough as it is, but I cant think of how much I'd worry about this if this was my daughter. I'm angry about this guy doing this, am I right to be angry? What would you do if your daughter was in this situation?

(to make things equal, you can read the 22 year old guys side on his blog, http://www.becomingapua.com/2007/09/06/having-sex-with-a-16-year-old/)

Honestly, dude.. Girls are getting sluttier and sluttier at younger and younger ages. I imagine this girl wants to have sex with him, too.

Let the little ho do what she wants.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Sure, its technically legal and whats wrong with a guy enjoying the delights in life? Stop being jealous and go **** a 16 year old.
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
Naw, it's not your problem.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
WTF is wrong with u people. A 22 year old guy ****in a 16 year old girl is just ****ed up. If he can't get a girl his own age he probably shouldb't b ****in anybody
You have the right as a father to worry about your daughter's sexual relations, no matter how old she is. That issue is not questionable. The guy has a right to hit on any girl he wants. The real question lies in the morality of the sexual relation. Is it morally right for a 22 year-old guy to have sex with a 16 year-old girl? I don't think it's right, but it's our choices that make who we are. Are they moral or immoral, that is left for society to judge.

That's my blurb of intelligence I have decided to contribute.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by slash16x
WTF is wrong with u people. A 22 year old guy ****in a 16 year old girl is just ****ed up. If he can't get a girl his own age he probably shouldb't b ****in anybody

Well.. What do you want from us? I come from a state where I'm allowed to **** a pig.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

At least he doesn't want to hit her with a shovel.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
theres a 19 yr old here. 'i floss daily' going out with a bisexual 15 yr old hottie. Technically paedophilia, but if there is grass on the field.......
If it's the legal age of consent, both the girl AND guy are willing, and the guy knows he would be doing something wrong, I think it's alright.

Personally, and I do mean to offend people, that I think if a girl acts, dresses, or looks like a slut, she should be treated like one. I saw a girl in school with a skirt on, and she did not know how to sit, I just walked up and asked how much.

If someone wants sex, they should get sex. Or use their hand. That's why God made it so it could curl around and grip tightly. *Is going to hell for saying that*
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by dx147
theres a 19 yr old here. 'i floss daily' going out with a bisexual 15 yr old hottie. Technically paedophilia, but if there is grass on the field.......

Actually, depending on where he's from that's not necessarily pedophilia. Some states have a Romeo and Juliet law, where you can sex a woman who is four years younger than you, even if she's a minor.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Actually, depending on where he's from that's not necessarily pedophilia. Some states have a Romeo and Juliet law, where you can sex a woman who is four years younger than you, even if she's a minor.

thats pretty clever..because it will be like romeo and juliet...THE FAMILY WILL PHYSICALLY KILL YOU FOR TOUCHING HER!
Quote by Ryan Nias
Sure, its technically legal and whats wrong with a guy enjoying the delights in life? Stop being jealous and go **** a 16 year old.

Not in the state of Illinois!
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by CORT noob
Not in the state of Illinois!

But in Kansas it is!
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
But in Kansas it is!

True...
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
In the olden days didn't they allow 30 year olds to marry 13 year olds? Who is to tell us what is the right age to have sexual intercourse?

Personally I think it's wrong.
What about west virginia and arkensaw...i heard they are bad for incestuous paedophilic relations and banjos.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

thats f*ck'd up dude

i dunno....i mean, theres a 6 year difference between em...depending on ages, i say draw the line at 4 or 5 as a general rule
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Lmfao.

My room-mate, who is 26, is currently sleeping with a 16 year old girl. But he cheats on her with the 18+ year old chicks I constantly set him up with.

(I'm trying to wean him off)

And I've seen way worse.

And as far as the poll, yes. You do have the right to be angry, and not like it. You just don't have the right to do anything about it. That lies in the hands of her parents, who can't really do anything about it, in the legal sense.

I don't like it, but it's not like you can walk up to someone, slap them, and tell them not to like young chicks. I'm 21, I won't touch anything less than 17, and they have to be mentally mature at that, and some people think I'M a creep for that.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Last edited by RockerPseudonym at Sep 17, 2007,

i agree.. this is very wrong
Quote by Jack Off Jill

We can only hope they'd kill themselves afterwards too.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I believe that's how it works here and Mississippi, I'm not 100 percent certain though. Although, i think the margin is less than 4 years. However, there are some states...... like Louisiana for one...... where the law is completely ignored in court. I've heard stories of 19 year old guys being thrown in jailed for statutory rape because they were dating 17 year old girls..... even though 17 is technically the age of consent in Louisiana.

From my own point of view though..... I'm 22, and i think i would feel pretty sick picking up on a girl 6 years younger than me.
Quote by NutZz?
thats f*ck'd up dude

i dunno....i mean, theres a 6 year difference between em...depending on ages, i say draw the line at 4 or 5 as a general rule

Your line is ridiculous. All men should follow one guideline..

If there is fluff on the muff, she is old enough.
Quote by vintage x metal

Lmfao.

My room-mate, who is 26, is currently sleeping with a 16 year old girl. But he cheats on her with the 18+ year old chicks I constantly set him up with.

(I'm trying to wean him off)

That just gave me a stiffy. At 26 pussy starts to get bigger. Its either anal sex with *****s or teens lol.
Last edited by dx147 at Sep 17, 2007,
More to the point, why are they having sex before marriage?!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Your line is ridiculous. All men should follow one guideline..

If there is fluff on the muff, she is old enough.

what if she is hispanic?. she might have a hairy pussy at 11?
Quote by dx147
what if she is hispanic?. she might have a hairy pussy at 11?

We Mexicans don't really care, I think. I think my Aunt was having sex at the age of 13 or so, and my grandparents didn't care.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by revolutionplz
Whoa. That second dudes story is amazing.

Gotta say, let em do what they want to do.

What are you talking about?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by dx147
thats pretty clever..because it will be like romeo and juliet...THE FAMILY WILL PHYSICALLY KILL YOU FOR TOUCHING HER!

Have you read Romeo and Juliet?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
We Mexicans don't really care, I think. I think my Aunt was having sex at the age of 13 or so, and my grandparents didn't care.

Youre grandparents were watching your aunt having sex at the age of 13!?!
. No wonder you are a Kelly Osbourne (skinnier lookalike vrsn) drag queen
Quote by dx147

Youre grandparents were watching your aunt having sex at the age of 13!?!
. No wonder you are a Kelly Osbourne (skinnier lookalike vrsn) drag queen

You've got downs, don't you?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You've got downs, don't you?

do you mean downsyndrome?. eeeewe sccchouldnt mmmack fffuon oaaaf riiiitardz dud
Why the hell would a 22 year old man be attracted to a 16 year old school girl? And his attitude sickens me, he's such a ****ing arsehole. Though I guess if the girl is a stupid bitch about it...
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69
Why the hell would a 22 year old man be attracted to a 16 year old school girl? And his attitude sickens me, he's such a ****ing arsehole. Though I guess if the girl is a stupid bitch about it...

come on you're austrailian you would be the first one in there..right love gives a shag
Page 1 of 4