So I'm wanking away happy as larry and my cat starts watching me. I'm thinking ok fair enough she's just curious so I continue for another 5 or 10 minutes.
Just as I was about to cum the cat just started purring like mad as if it was aroused and runs up to my dick just as I was realeasing my load.
I had to push the bloody thing away so cum didn't cover it's face.
It was a real "WTF?!" moment which ruined my orgasim.

Anyone had similar experience?

Teegman is better than you..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Lead guitarist
So I'm wanking away happy as larry and my cat starts watching me. I'm thinking ok fair enough she's just curious so I continue for another 5 or 10 minutes.
Just as I was about to cum the cat just started purring like mad as if it was aroused and runs up to my dick just as I was realeasing my load.
It was a real "WTF?!" moment which ruined my orgasim.

Anyone had similar experience?
Talk about an animal house...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
I hope happy as Larry is just an expression and there wasn't some dude named Larry watching you.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Who's Larry?

And why were you wanking in front of him?
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by terrencemaddox
I hope happy as Larry is just an expression and there was some dude named Larry watching you.

centuries old english expression

my cat looks at me in disgust whenever i cum in her face.
Last edited by dx147 at Sep 17, 2007,
Quote by Lead guitarist
"happy as Larry" is an expression.

I really did figure that...I just made a bad joke
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
just man up, and cum on ur cat already.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
bah ha
if the cat bit your dick off as soon as u came, THEN that will be freaky. and painful
Wow. Just, wow. Why the **** do you let your cat in girls bathrooms?
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by cjblack532
Wow. Just, wow. Why the **** do you let your cat in girls bathrooms?

Are you sure you read the story I wrote??
i think the can smell somehtign liek a hormone or soemthign thats coems out that we can't becasue my dog did the similar thing i was jsut having fun and bang she jumped up on my bed(she was sleeping on the floor)
Quote by dx147
centuries old english expression

had to push the bloody thing away so cum didn't cover it's face
my cat looks at me in disgust whenever i cum in her face.

SIGGED!
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by beetroot10
i think the can smell somehtign liek a hormone or soemthign thats coems out that we can't becasue my dog did the similar thing i was jsut having fun and bang she jumped up on my bed(she was sleeping on the floor)

Freaky shit.
I can't fap with my pets in the room, something about that grosses me out. But things like this are another good reason to not have pets, I won't ever have any as soon as I move out.
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Quote by Rancid_Punk
I can't fap with my pets in the room, something about that grosses me out. But things like this are another good reason to not have pets, I won't ever have any as soon as I move out.

dont have pets because they interrupt you masturbating
?. thats a pretty self indulgent statement!