Do u have an Epiphone Les Paul?, If it was lost/stolen... Would you buy another Epi LP?
Let's assume you can only spend the same amount of money you paid for your lost/stolen guitar.
Last edited by ++salas++ at Sep 17, 2007,
Quote by ++salas++
Do u have an Epiphone Les Paul?, If it was lost/stolen... Would you buy another Epi LP?
Let's assume you can only spend the same quantity of money you paid for your lost/stolen guitar.

yes if ihad same amount YESSSSSS unless u didnt like it buy an ibanez
I had an Epi LP black beauty.. If it got lost/stolen I would save the extra cash and get a Gibson BFG..

It felt alright but something just didn't click IMO. The BFG however feels like it was custom made for me.
yes
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
Yes to my Epi Les Paul Plain Top because it is mahogany. No to the other newer ones made of crap.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by CarbonDeath
Yes to my Epi Les Paul Plain Top because it is mahogany. No to the other newer ones made of crap.
Actually it's the older ones that were made of mahogany/alder while the newer ones are the ones made entirely with mahogany. So... sucks to be you

That said...

I've got an Epi LP Custom and the Epi Joe Perry signature LP, and I'd happily get them again so long as I could of course find replacements that matched the same quality as the ones I have now (remember - don't just buy online or settle for the first one you pick up, try a lot out in person and cherry-pick the best of the bunch!). Also I've upgraded the Custom's pickups, so this is assuming I'd have them upgraded again too when replacing the lost/stolen one.

Funnily enough, if my actual Gibson LPs were stolen or lost, I probably wouldn't bother to buy those again. I think now, I'd rather use the money it'd take to replace them, getting an Epi Elitist LP and an 80's-made Kramer of some kind.
definitely. i have an epi lp standard from 2006.

if i did choose another guitar or one chose me it would not be because i dont like the les paul it would just be to try something else.
ive played epis on tour, and i have gibsons, and honestly i took epis on the road so if they did get stolen i diddnt care, the tone was alright, nothing compared to a Gibson LP, so id give it a nay
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Yes, I have one. I would for sure buy a new one if mine got stolen.
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke
Probably not, I'd save for something better. I love the playability, but not too keen on the tone, probably something that some new pickups could change. I'm more of a Strat man though.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
I'd get another if something happened to mine, i love my lp
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I own a Epi LP and if it were stolen I wouldn't buy another. But only for the reason that mine is one of the 1997 limited edition Birdseye cap LPs and i wouldn't be able to replace it as I wouldn't find one half a beautiful as my current one
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
yes but probably only if i could find another of the same type that mine is
PRS Custom 22
Fender American Stratocaster
Fender Road Worn Telecaster
Fairclough Sky Accoustic

Laney VC15-110
Roland MicroCube
If I could only spend the same amount of money - I would probably get an SZ or maybe a LP Ultra. Just to have something similar but a little different.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
Hell no! I wouldn't even consider buying (or even playing) another Epi. Mine's such an uninspiring and not very nice playing guitar, so no thanks.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
Yes, Yes, Yes. I love my Epi LP. I did put different pick ups in it (Classic 57 Gibsons before, now PRS Dragon II's)... and if anything happened to it I would definately buy another... they are phenominal guitars for the money.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Your crappy amp achieved a purposely crappy tone? I'll alert the presses.